The Somebody And The Nobody~ Carly Ann and Louis

Laughter. It was all I could hear. It surrounded me like a box. Was there a way out? Would this cruelty ever stop? No to both. I was stuck here. An empty shell in a mass of people. No one was laughing at me, no that wouldn't happen. Not if you are as invisible as I am. I am a nobody in a place full of somebodies.  The scents swirled in my nose. The noise buzzed in my ears. The colors clashed in my eyes. I had planned it all the night before. I had planned my escape. I had to get away from being nobody. I took a step forward. The another. And another. It didn't take long before I was out the door. Until I was somebody. I was the nobody that went missing. My pace was slow and even. My bag  bounced against my thigh. Full of clothes, water, and small snacks. Maybe I would appear on the news tomorrow, maybe not. I don't really even care. It didn't take long before I ran into some one. Was my escape being undone? Would I have to go back to being nobody? I looked up to find blue eyes staring down at me. "Hello!" he said cheerfully. "Hello," I whispered. "I'm Louis Tomlinson," he said reaching a hand out to me. "I know. Because you are a somebody. I am Carly Ann, but I am a nobody. Nobodies don't belong with Somebodies," I stated. I tried to step around him, but he caught my arm. "What makes you think you're a nobody?" he asked, confusion filling his features. "There are many, many reasons. I shall not bore you with them though," I stated trying to move away, but failing again. "Well, I think you're a somebody," stubbornness leaking into his words. "Well, alright. I am a somebody. I'm the nobody who ran away. Does that count as a somebody?" I whispered. "Yes, now come on. I want you to meet the Lads," he stated cheerfully.

I followed behind him, we enetered a small flat. The rest of the lads were sitting around. "This is Carly Ann, and she's a somebody!" he annouced. "Hello, Carly Ann, it is very nice to meet you," Liam smiled. "Yes, it is very nice to meet you all," I stated. "Why does it matter that she's a somebody?" Harry asked, confused. "Because I'm a nobody, but Louis won't believe me," I snapped. "Because you aren't a nobody to. You are the best kind of somebody," he whispered. And for the first time I believed him.

___________A Month Later__________

I was once again surrounded by laughter, but this time I was a part of it. I was the one who had told the joke. One Direction had turned me into a somebody. "Carly Ann! Can I ask you something? Other than the question I just asked," he asked me cheerfully. "Sure," I laughed at his oddness. "Will you go on a date with me?" he asked excitedly. "Of course I will," I smiled. He ran forward and hugged me. I buried my face in his neck, his smell filled my nose. "You are my somebody," he whispered.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hello, loves! I hope you loved it! So tell me are you a Nobody or a Somebody?

Xo Sarabeth