- c h a p t e r f i f t e e n -

Start from the beginning

I put my hands on her back, sliding down as I feel her curves. The touch impulses me to grab the cloth tugging at it. Betty lets go of my neck. She is breathing heavy, nervous as I am about to see her bare body for the first time.

"It's okay if you don't want to, Betts." I say not wanting to pressure her. 

"No. I- I want to. It's just.. no one has ever seen me.. like that before." she blushes. 

~~

Betty's POV:

I suddenly become nervous. I wanted this with Jug for the past 2 months, but I never thought about how I would feel showing him my body. I hated my body, imperfections and scars that only I would pay attention that made me hate it. No one had ever seen it except me. 

I kiss him. Once I let go I nod, showing him I was ready. I lower my hands onto his waist. He carefully pulls down one of the thin straps on my lingerie dress, his eyes locked with mine. My chest rises higher as his lips near my neck, laying small pecks along my collarbone before putting his teeth on the other strap. The sensation makes my mouth hang, letting out a sound. He tugs carefully, the strap falls along with the rest of the dress falling loosely onto my lap. My heart stops for a moment, hesitant of what he thinks.

"Wow." he says, his eyes scanning. "You're so beautiful."

His words meant so much. No one made me feel as beautiful as he did, not ever in my life. Every touch, every word, made me fall deeper for Jug.

I bite my lip as he lifts me up lightly, carefully laying my half naked body on the couch. As he holds himself over me with an arm on the side of my head he reconnects our lips. He hooks his fingers onto the cloth covering my lower half, not leaving my mouth. He pulls the dress down slowly. I bend my knees, using my feet to slide it off completely as I pull on Jughead's neck, deepening our kiss. With the hand not holding his neck I fidget with his jeans button, then unzipping them.

~~~

We lay in our bed, me in my dress again and him in his boxers as I lay on top of him under the covers.

"That was incredible." I say. "And I'm so happy the first time I did this was with you."

He kisses my forehead. "Me too."

I lean up for another kiss, greedy. Our lips still connected, he takes himself out from under me. He lets go, connecting with my ear and trailing down with kisses, making me gulp. His lips reach the top of my neck line that extends down until the bottom of my chest. He moves lower down the neckline, the lace grazing his cheeks. I grab his hair, the new sensation making my back arch. He reaches the valley of my chest. 

Memories of that night with Archie flash through my head, his lips nearing the same area. I see myself screaming, pulling and fighting to get him off me. I push them out of my mind, taking in the wet touch of Jughead's lips. 

His teeth graze the round curve of my bust, making me grip his hair tighter.

"Jug." I let out at the satisfying feeling. My breath is heavy, longing him. 

He groans at the pain in his scalp. I begin taking down the straps of my dress again, wanting his mouth on my whole body.

Knock, knock, knock. He hear loudly, I pull the strap back up. 

I sit up quickly, making him get up as well. 

"Who is that?" I say, annoyed and breathless.

"I don't know, wait here." he says with irritation.

He stands up, putting on a pair of sweatpants and his white t-shirt.

~~~

Jughead's POV:

I put on some clothes to see who was at the door, closing our room door behind us leaving a panting Betty. 

Who the hell was coming to our trailer at 10pm.

I fix myself, running my hands through my hair and smoothing over my shirt before opening the door.

"Alice!" I say loudly, hoping Betty would hear.

"Hi, Jughead." she smiles, letting herself in.

I close the door and she gives me a hug.

"How are you?" she asks.

"Good, yeah. You?" 

"Fine, thanks. I'm looking for Betty, is she here? I haven't spoke to her besides on the phone in so long, I miss her. Are you who she has been staying with?" 

I know Betty doesn't want her mom to know where she is staying. 

"I'm not sure where she's staying she hasn't told anyone. She went to the mall with Veronica today though." I half-lie.

Another knock on the door. What the hell?

It opens up to Veronica.

"Hi! Is B here? She forgot a bag in the limo." she smiles, waving the bag.

We had told Veronica Betty was living with me now. 

"Veronica." Alice says. "Is Betty not staying with you?"

"Oh, hi Ms. Cooper. No I don't know where she's staying. She said some hotel?" Veronica lies as well.

"Why are you bringing that bag here then?" Alice investigates.

"Oh, well I don't know where she's staying so I thought to look here. Guess I'll just bring it to school tomorrow." Wow, Ronnie was a good liar.

I take a deep breath in, not letting it out. Alice smiles.

"Alright, well sorry for coming so late, Jughead, you look worn out. I guess I'll keep looking tomorrow. Good night you two." she says leaving as Ronnie comes in. 

I close the door. Veronica runs towards the room, making my eyes widen at the sudden movement before running afterwards.

"Betty-" she starts as she opens the room door. 

Betty steps out of the closet wearing her slip dress. "Is she gone? Oh- uhm, V what are you doing here?" Betty puts her arms around herself, embarrassed, Veronica clearly understanding what was happening based on Betty's attire.

"Ohhh." Veronica smirks. "Already getting some use out of your new things, B?"

Betty pulls out one of my hanging jean jackets, putting it on and holding it closed. The jacket fit her loosely, almost the same length as her short lingerie dress.

"Veronica." Betty presses, blushing.

I stand behind Veronica at the door frame, uncomfortable as our best friend puts the pieces all together. 

"Well, here's a bag of more goodies you forgot." Ronnie says, putting the bag on the floor. "Have fun."

She winks, helping herself out of the trailer. I look at Betty. We both burst out laughing.

"She's really something else" Betty laughs. 

"Yup." I laugh along, nodding.

Yet another knock on our door. I furrow my brows and go to the door, Betty putting on clothes.

"Jughead. I hope Betty is here, I need you two to come with me. Immediately." 

Betty comes up behind me now wearing leggings and a sweater. I look behind at her in confusion and she does the same.

"Let us get our coats."