Chapter 19 "ANYWHERE You Go, I Go"

Start from the beginning

"Just be patient, after I help her through the process, I will explain everything", Luca assured me while chopping up the watermelon.

"It seems both Raven and Levet are happy again plus they're living in that house. Don't you think it would have been better if she had lived with us?"

"It was Raven and Levet's choice, no use in fighting. Plus what reason would I give to Raven to stay here?", he growled in obvious annoyance of even stating that.

"I know but---"

    Luca slammed down the knife next to the watermelon keeping a strong grip onto the knife. The utter pain and frustration in his face looked uncomfortable to say the least.

"Look Jason, I know you care for Raven but it sincerely annoys me when you bring up this shit. Don't you think I want her here? To tell her the truth? Yes I want to, but I can't, not now", he calmly said continuing to cut the watermelon again.

"I'm sorry Luca but I'm just worried. Eventually she's gonna have to learn our strange customs".

"I realize, but as long as her dispicable father continues to be tortured in his cell in the Pack prisons and the council gets no word of this we'll be fine... for now", he sighed.

    After he said that I heard footsteps running towards the kitchen.

"They're here!", Kat skipped in shouting.

    Soon after Raven came sprinting into the kitchen as well, as if sniffing the air for something delicious. As my eyes looked upon her, my breath was taken away. She was wearing a cute white and blue sundress with blue sandals. Now that her scars were healed, she became more comfortable showing skin and her hair was down but pushed back, no longer covering her face.

"I smell watermelon!", she laughed.

"How do you smell watermelon?", I looked at her questionably.

"I just know, can I have some?", she begged.

"These are for you little one", Luca smiled down at her handing her a bowl full of what she was craving for.

    I never realized till now how often he has called her "little one" over these many months.

"You still making fun of my height?", she groaned squinting her eyes at him to reprimand his choice of words.

"No of course not", Luca smirks slyly. "Let's go eat in the living room", he said pushing her out of the kitchen.

"She's not our mate", my wolf warned.

    What does that matter? I love her as a little sister not love, love. I don't appreciate how Luca treated her so I'm very protective. At least his wolf started to extract that poison, lucky him. He seriously could have died.

"Jason! ", Kat yelled waving her hand in my face.

"What?"

"You spaced out let's go into the living room".

    Once we walked into the living room Luca was giving Raven a piggy back ride while she ate her watermelon and Levet was sitting with Vin, and Jake watching a video on his phone. Kat sat down next to Levet and I sat on the floor in front of the TV. I'm sure everyone but Levet has noticed that Raven's scent is changing and even people at school are smelling it. Both Raven and Levet have met the Alpha without really knowing he's an Alpha, they just know he's Matt's dad. They've even met Luca's mother. She was, for months in New Zealand working out financial issues with packs we've made treaties with. Luca as usual gave his mom the cold shoulder and locked himself in his room when she was home. I believe Luca's mom deserves a second chance for what she did, but Luca I feel will never forgive her. Raven took a liking to his mom but little does she know of the truth behind this pack.

"Luca?"

    Raven's voice snapped me out of my daydreaming. I looked down at my phone and pretty much 2 hours had passed, damn.

"Hmmm little one?"

"Levet and I gotta go home", she exhaled tiredly.

"Very well", he sighed obviously wanting her to stay.

    I know those two are taking it slow, but starting as friends was a good idea. I just hope Raven learns to love the Luca he really doesn't want her to see.

??? UNKNOWN P.O.V

    As I finished getting dressed, two disgusting arms snaked around my waist. With my hand I grabbed her arm throwing her on the floor angered by her movement.

"You don't touch me unless told to do so. I fucked you for release not because I care. You are my slave nothing more, IS THAT UNDERSTOOD?!"

"Yes master Damien", she bowed on the floor still naked.

"You're disgusting, get out of my domain. NOW!"

    She rushed out without a second thought of even covering herself. Minutes later a knock perched upon my door.

"WHAT!"

"It's me Michael".

"Come in! "

"Damn, why do you sound pissy", he groaned opening and closing the door behind him.

"Where is the new slave I was supposed to receive? I'm getting tired and bored of the ones I have now".

"That's exactly what I was coming to you about. My men Ben, Jack, and Chad haven't returned with her. They will pay for not answering me", he snarled.

"Whose the girl anyways?"

"Raven Moon".

    I turned in disbelief.

"Moon? Whose the father, the mother?!"

"I'd have to go access my files, but her father is who sold her off to pay off debts and bills".

"Find out now, I need to know", I smirked.

    Micheal left me and I walked out to head to my study. If she's who I think she is, I'll have all the power in the world.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------

------------

------

---

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS UPDATE, THERE IS A LOT MORE COMING THIS WEEK SINCE THIS WAS A SHORT ONE. VOTE THIS BOOK, AND COMMENT TO MAKE MY DAY, EVEN FAN ME FOREVER AND ALWAYS <3'S GUYS