“Yeah well it seems like I messed that up. Just really wished things were different, I just wished none of this was all messed up. I had really hoped that Robert was going to find a way out of this, that I wasn’t going to have to worry about Erika taking away my rights to our daughter.”

        “I know, we were all hoping that.” Robert walked into the room, he had some papers in his hand and a smile on his face. “Robert where have you been!” Preston asked as he got up and went over to him.

        “I know, I’m sorry for being late but I had to have Erika sign the prenuptial agreement, well somewhat of a prenuptial agreement.”

        “What do you mean somewhat?” I asked.

        “Well I finally heard back from the guy I know that could help you.” He turned to Preston, “That is who called me last night. You remember the firm my uncle used to have.” Preston nodded his head. “One of the partners there Samuel Vega, I have kept in touch with him. He always said if I ever need help with anything, to just call him up.”

        “So what did he tell you?”

        “The only sure way of preventing Erika from taking away your rights, is to take away hers.”

        “But how are you going to do that?”

        “It’s in the agreement,” he flipped to the third page. “I Erika Guzman hereby forfeit my rights to my unborn daughter, to her father Blake Pierson. Should the marriage fail or not happen.” Robert said before he smiled.

        “But you know once she finds out she is going to fight it, she isn’t going let me make a fool out of her.”

        “Yes but she signed it and she is at fault for not reading it. She can fight it all she wants, but there is no way of getting out of it. Once a judge finds out she doesn’t even what your daughter, there is no way they will allow her to have her rights back.”

        “I don’t know Robert; I just get this feeling this is going to blow up in our face.”

        “Blake, we have known each other for over ten years. Have i ever let you down?” I shook my head, “Okay then just have faith in me that everything will work out.” He smiled again, “So what’s the new plan about this wedding?”

        “I think I know what to do, it’s going to be bad but she has it coming to here.”

        “Awesome, then shall we get the show on the roll?”  Preston said excitedly.

        “Yeah,” All I had to do was put my trust in Robert. He said he had a planned that everything was going to be alright.

        I stood there with Robert next to me, everyone stood up as Erika walked down the aisle. It made me sick watching her there with her fake tears and smile. I couldn’t wait until she got what was coming to her. She stood next to me as everyone sat down.

        “We are gathered here to join these two in holy matrimony.” The priest said, I listened to the priest speak as I thought about what I was going to say when the time came. She was going to be angry and then everyone was going to see her for what she really is.

        “Erika and Blake, if you are ready to step into the holy circle of matrimony, assuming all its rights, obligations and abundant joys, please so indicate by joining hands.” I took her hand in mine, she smiled at me but that smile wasn’t going to last for very long