Chapter Nineteen

Split POV for Blake and Erika Enjoy! (^_^)

 Chapter Nineteen (Blake’s POV)

        I was pissed and angry, but not at Aden. I was mad at myself, he had every right to punch me. I was surprised he hadn’t done it sooner, I had no right to be leading him on that way. All I was doing was causing him more pain, pain he didn’t need.

        Now the two people I cared for hated me, the way they looked at me made me feel like crap. Aden was right, I was a coward. I was too much of a coward to admit I was in love with him and I wanted to be with him.

        Here I was sitting in my office thinking of how I was going to hide this black eye. I took a day off yesterday, hoping I could find a way to hide it but didn’t. Not only did I have court later today, but I knew once Erika saw it she was going to have a bitch fit about it. “Roxy, I’ll be with Mr. Castillo if anyone needs me.” I said as I walked out of my office.

        “Okay Mr. Pierson.”

        Maybe Robert would know how to cover it up or at least see if he could take my place in court today. I walked to his office avoiding as many people as I could, good his assistant wasn’t there. I knocked on his door, “Come in.” I opened the door and walked inside quickly, shutting the door behind me.

        He was talking on the phone, he looked up at me. “Amor I’ll call you back, I have something to take care of, love you.” Robert hung up the phone and got up from his chair and walked over to me. “Damn who did you piss of?” he asked as he looked at my black eye.

        “Aden,” I sat down in one of the chairs. “I messed up Robert, I don’t blame him for hating me so much. I really messed up, he should have given me more than just a black eye.”

        “What do you mean you messed up?” he asked as he leaned against his desk.

        “I kissed him, not just once but a few times.”

        “What the hell Blake! What the hell are you thinking about?”

        “I know, I feel like shit for doing that.”

        “Blake you can’t just be messing with someone’s emotions like that. Don’t you know how fragile he is right now? He just got out of a five year relationship, because the asshole was cheating on him. You can’t be playing with him like that! Blake you are taking advantage of him by doing that!” Robert continued to rip me a new one, he was right. I was just making things worse for Aden.

        “I know, I know I’m no better than that asshole but I love him. No matter how hard I tried to deny it I couldn’t. What more could I ask from him, his funny, sweet, brutally honest and Benjamin loves him. He has never taken to anyone so quickly and neither have I. I started falling for him without even knowing it and I am always thinking of him.”

        “Blake, then why all this bullshit?”

        “I know I only have myself to blame for that. I know I can make it happen, but I really can’t and I just wish I could make it happen.”

        “If you can, then why get married if you know you’re in love with him?”

        “Because I have to marry Erika, I have no other choice.”

        “Why do you have no choice, but how do you even know the baby is even yours? Or really how sure are you she isn’t just faking being pregnant?”