Life 1-3

AN: Hello everyone, so we are back with the third installation of Married Life, not going to lie I wasn't expecting a huge following and positivity so I want to say thanks. I know a lot of people are wondering on their backstory and how they both became lovers, and I'll probably do a whole volume about that stuff, but not at the moment. I just wanna focus on their marriage and stuff. Also sorry for that abrupt ending, but I just wanted to post that for you all to see.

(I know that most of the shit you see in here doesn't happen in real life, but this is for enjoyment. Do not take this story seriously please and enjoy the humor and fluff.)

((Only half of this was beta read. It's probably going to be bad, so I apologize for what you're about to see. I will update it once I get the edited version. With that said let's get started.))

Danz: Yeah. What he said.

Full Summary: In a different world filled with peace and prosperity, Akeno Himejima and Issei Hyoudou never became servants of Rias Gremory, instead, the two of them became high school lovers and eventually ended up getting married and having kids. Witness the two of them on their epic journey of parenthood.

Pairing: Issei x Akeno

Non-canon, single-pairing, a chill slice of life

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

["Flashbacks"] Ddraig talking

["Flashbacks"] Ddraig thinking

Head Writer: Revan's Wraith

Beta: DanzyDanz

Life 1-3: Ice Cream Party!

...

"Issei be a little careful! You almost hit that car just now!" Akeno warned Issei as he took his foot off of the brakes and began to move the car forward once again in order to pick up Akame.

"I was being careful, hence why I stepped on the brakes when they suddenly came to a stop." Issei coolly replied. Only to earn himself a somewhat annoyed look from his wife.

After allowing a couple seconds of silence to pass, Akeno started, "Anyways, I was wondering... how do you think Akame did on her first day?"

"Hmm," Issei hummed as he scratched his chin with one hand while keeping the other on the wheel. "If I had to say, I would think she did pretty well. I mean I'm pretty sure the first day is just, you know, orientation and seeing what you know, right?"

"I guess. It's been a long time since we went to school." Akeno answered with uncertainty in her voice.

"It's been a while since we did a lot of things." Issei slyly commented with a smug grin.

"Oh, and what do you mean by that, dear?" Akeno sweetly asked with a lovely smile.

To anyone else, they would think Akeno was just showing affection. But to Issei, he knew that she was telling him to be careful about what he says since Kurenai is at the back seat.

"I mean like the last time you cocooned me." He answered as his grin got slightly bigger.

At this, Akeno's face became scarlet red. She immediately looked away from him to where he could no longer see her face and stayed there. She was expecting something perverted since that's the type of things he would usually say at times like this.