Life 1-2

AN: Hello everyone, so we are back with the second installation of Married Life, not going to lie I wasn't expecting a huge following and positivity so I want to say thanks. I don't have much to say actually, or well I do but it would be cringe as hell so I decided not to do a long explanation and just straight out and say it.

Do you all want to see more romance stories similar to this and A Slice Of A Chaos Karma Dragon? Let me know. With that out of the way let's get started.

(On a sidenote DanzyDanz is my beta reader/Co-writer/Editor/Whatever you call it so shout out to him.)

Danz: Yea that's right. I'm his Beta mofos. Respect me.

Full Summary: In a different world filled with peace and prosperity, Akeno Himejima and Issei Hyoudou never became servants of Rias Gremory, instead, the two of them became high school lovers and eventually ended up getting married and having kids. Witness the two of them on their epic journey of parenthood.

Pairing: Issei x Akeno

Non-canon, single-pairing, a chill slice of life

"Flashbacks" - Thinking

[Flashbacks] - Texting

"Flashbacks" - Phone call

["Flashbacks"] Ddraig talking

["Flashbacks"]Ddraig thinking

Head Writer: Revan's Wraith

Beta: DanzyDanz

Life 1-2: Struggles

...

Issei sighed as he watched Akame went to the front door of the elementary school. He wanted to walk her to her class if he was being honest with himself. But seeing that no other parents was doing that; he decided not to do it. Instead, he chose to stand outside and watch her from afar as his little angel entered the school.

"Be strong Issei... You must be strong. She is growing up and you have to accept that..." He repeated to himself several times. He didn't show it, but inside, he was crying a little. His daughter was on the path of becoming a woman and one day she will reach that.

To his shock and surprise, his daughter came to a complete stop, and turned around and waved at him while yelling, "Bye daddy! I love you!"

This immediately melted his heart, he wasn't expecting that from his daughter.

"I-I love you too!" He called out as he waved back, ignoring the looks of other parents as well as not caring if tears started to roll down his cheeks.

["This is pathetic Issei-"]

"Ddraig, she is my little girl. Not only that, but she is my little girl. A little girl who my wife is worried about for relying on us too much. She just did something that I didn't see coming at all. If anything, I assumed she was going to turn around and run away while screaming about not wanting to go."

Ddraig said nothing. However, after some thought about it, he sighed and said, ["Now that I think about it, you're not wrong. Akame is... sensitive when it comes to her emotions. However, do you really have to cry over it?"]

"Yes, I may have a dragon's blood in me, but I have human emotions. Seeing that kind of stuff makes me emotional," Issei answered with a sniffle.

["Hmph, that is true, but my question is this; what will you do when you see your little angel kissing a boy-"

"I'll fucking kill them." Came the brown-haired male's response without hesitation whatsoever. "I don't care if they are Vali's kids, Sairaorg's, or even Great fucking Red's. I will kill them if they try that shit with my daughter."