eleven - ambushes.

—————

THE NEXT MORNING, AURORA WAKES up early with a smile on her face.

well, actually, she wakes up with a frown and groan at how early she wakes up at.

but then, she remembers two things; the kiss with derek last night and the fact that she didn't have any nightmares last night.

and that, is what brings a huge, heart-filled smile to her face.

she knows that she has feelings for him—she tried hiding those feelings all along. and she's absolutely sure that the only reason derek made a move on her, was because he sensed her feelings.

i guess, she's not as good at hiding her emotions as she thought she was.

as soon as she gets to the high school, she goes straight to the boys' locker room, after changing into her lacrosse gear and grabbing her lacrosse stick in the girls' locker room.

it seems that all eyes are on her—every time she appears in the locker room, surrounded by boys, or even in the field—they still watch her every move and it irks her more than she wants to admit.

just as she's tying her hair into a strict and tight ponytail, she sits on one of the benches, hearing two familiar voices, "you know, you say that now, but then the full moon goes up and out come the fangs and claws and there's a lot of howling and screaming and running everywhere, okay?" stiles says hurriedly as aurora mentally laughs at his anxiety.

"now, stiles. you know scott can control his urges. but, you know who can't? me." she says teasingly, smirking as stiles gives her a look.

aurora slumps in defeat, scowling as he ignores her comment and turns back to scott.

"it's very stressful on me. and so, yes, i'm still locking you up." stiles continues on with his sarcasm that's clearly spoken out of worry.

"okay, fine. but, i do think i'm in more control," scott agrees, leaning against the side of stiles' locker as stiles stands in front of the locker. "especially, since things are good with allison." he says, smiling like a literal fool in love.

"okay. i'm aware of how good things are with allison." stiles says sarcastically, a disgusted look on his face.

"yeah, so am i. considering, ever since allison and i have started to talk again, she can't shut up about how good things are with you two." aurora mutters, rolling her eyes, almost gagging at the thought.

"they're really good." scott murmurs, smiling, again, like a foolishly in love boy.

"i...thank you, we know." stiles says as aurora tries not to gag.

"i mean, like, really good." scott says, once again like a love sick puppy.

"ugh, i think i'm gonna barf." she grumbles, shuddering as she closes her eyes and tries to get the sick image out of her head.

"all right, i get it! just please shut the hell up, before i have the urge to maim and kill myself." stiles exclaims in a disgusted voice.

"yeah, he's right. and i think i'm gonna have the urge to maim and kill stiles and then, myself." she mumbles, but scott just laughs at her sarcastic response.

"all right. seriously, though. did you get something better than handcuffs this time?" scott asks stiles, getting serious.

"yeah. stiles, please tell me you have something different than just handcuffs, because if you do just have handcuffs, i'll just leave you two to it." she says, standing up as she motions her thumb to behind her to gesture her leaving the room.