Taehyung tries to focus on something else, picking a good memory into his mind. He chooses one from a few days ago, when he woke up to the scent of his husband, the latter's limbs wrapped around him loosely as he was deep into slumber. He remembers the sweet kiss Jungkook had applied on his bare chest when he had awoken, followed by many others as he left a long path of pecks over his upper body, that his hands had soon followed. Taehyung was pretty sure he wouldn't have stopped if he hadn't gently seized his husband's wrists for him to halt his gestures, reminding the taller male that they would be late for work if they didn't get out of bed immediately.

A sigh of relief leaves the brown-haired male's mouth as he finally manages to shake off the gloomy feeling that was weighing over his shoulders, so that he can finally get up and properly start his day. He wonders why he dreamt of Yoongi, though... It hadn't happened in so long, and it's not like today's date is related to an event in his brother's life. Not managing to find an answer, Taehyung soon forgets about it, telling himself that it was just a bad dream amongst many others.

----

Hoseok smiles at his two friends, these ones having passed out on the couch in the middle of the third movie. They had all decided to make a marathon night, as they usually do, but today is a bit special: Yoongi joined them, finding some time in his hectic schedule to spend a moment with his friends. Hoseok is really thankful about the fact that, between his work and his wife, the older still manages to meet with them as often as he can.

"Already sleeping? Jeez, I made them my incredible mojitos for nothing..." Jimin pouts while coming back from the kitchen, two glasses filled with the said beverage into his hands. Indeed, he just spotted Jungkook and Taehyung leaning against one another on the sofa, the two of them sleeping soundly.

"Don't worry, we'll take care of these little babies." Yoongi smiles, actually speaking about the mojitos so that Jimin chuckles, handing the glasses to Hoseok and him. The room is beginning to spin a little bit around Hoseok, and his friends are actually in the same state, judging by Yoongi's slurred words and the redness of Jimin's cheeks.

The three of them keep watching the film, making silly remarks and laughing together, careful of keeping it quiet not to wake up the other two. When the credits eventually roll on the screen, the shorter male yawns and rubs his eyes, tearing a fond little smile from Hoseok who can't help but find that quite adorable.

"Y' should go to bed, Minnie...

-Hmm, you're right... See you guys tomorrow!" He exclaims with a strained voice while standing up before plopping on a mattress barely two meters away, as they transformed Jimin's living room in a dorm for everyone to stay over after their movie night.

Hoseok suddenly feels a weight landing softly over his shoulder, his heart slamming over his ribcage when he realises it's actually Yoongi's head. Unfortunately for his poor heart, the older is very cuddly with his friends when drunk, never failing to make Hoseok's chest ache in the most unbearable way. He has been feeling more and more burdened with his love for Yoongi lately, and even though he knows that sharing his feelings with the said man could put an end to their friendship, he is pretty sure he won't be able to keep them to himself for long. And even just for the sake of their friendship, that is built on trust and honesty, he feels like Yoongi should know.

"Tomorrow, I'll tell him," He swears to himself, "I'll ask him to come over and I'll tell him everything."

The older passed out on his shoulder, breath even and deep, and he can't help but relish even this simple feeling. "Yoongi's wife is definitely the luckiest woman on Earth...", he thinks bitterly, sighing in dejection. After all these years, these decades, even, he still can't get rid of his love for the older. It's ridiculous that his high-school crush had turned into this deep, passionate, and unrequited love. But how could it not, when Yoongi is so kind, so funny, so clever? Hoseok actually loves his bad sides as well, all the imperfections that make the older unique.