Chapter 39: The Dinner

Start from the beginning

"You can't tease me like that and get away with it so easily" He murmured, a smirk evident on the corner of his lips

Isabella could only blush at his comment she knew he was not going to let her leave now, the hint of desire and longing in his eyes gave that away. So she closed the gap between them and placed her lips on his. Seth pulled her closer by her waist his right hand was on her hip and he pinched her there. Isabella gasped and he took it as an opportunity to put his tongue inside her mouth.

Seth lifted her up from his lap and made his way to their bedroom. He lied her down on the bed and started taking off his clothes.

Isabella squirmed at the sight infront of her. She was still as nervous as she was the first time but this time, there was more excitement than nervousness. She bit her lip at the sight of his length. "Take off your clothes" Seth ordered

Isabella took off her shirt slowly making sure to give him a good show then she did the same with her shorts, leaving herself in a pair of red undergarments. That seemed to turn on Seth more and in a moment he was on the bed with her kissing her roughly. He took off her bra and panties and tossed them on the floor.

"It has been a while" Seth said as he went down on her licking her core. Isabella squired and moaned, she surely missed the feel of his touch. She put her hands in his hair and pulled him back and placed a kiss on his lips "Take me now" She whispered

Seth adjusted himself inside her and Isabella groaned loudly. "You feel so good" He said as he pinned her hands above her and kissed her passionately.

*

It was soon evening and Isabella was doing her makeup while Seth was inside the shower. She kept it minimal though and applied blush, mascara and a pink lipstick. She decided to curl the ends of her hair and let them down. Seth was dressed in a black button up shirt with grey slacks. Isabella was inside the closet getting dressed in a blue skirt and top set.

 Isabella was inside the closet getting dressed in a blue skirt and top set

She slipped in her skin coloured pumps and they were ready to go.

"You look beautiful" Seth had said once she walked out of the closet. Isabella smiled as he kissed her forehead. She wondered how she got this amazing man.

The ride to the mansion was not that long. Seth tried to lighten Isabella's mood throughout the journey, he knew how nervous she was.

"You're going to be fine" Seth said once they were out of the car

"Let's do this" Isabella muttered looking at him, he nodded and she took a long breath. Her palms were sweating as Seth rang the doorbell. The door opened and they were greeted by his mom.

Angelina smiled and hugged her son. She then took Isabella's appearance and thought that she looked nice and presentable. She gave her a small smile, after all she was doing this for her son and his happiness meant the world to her.