growing up

Mathayus didn't have a lot growing up his mother died shortly after his birth he never new who his father was and was sent to live on a farm with a lady who couldn't haven't children and husband who died at king Arnolds side as his general.

Growing up the noble kids would pick on mathayus for being poor but little did they no mathayus was no ordinary child at five years old mathayus had the strength of 100 men and would have to learn to harnest his powers.

On mathayus 16 birthday damiens men had arrived at the farm that mathayus and his mother lived at they were demanding all the cattle and food for them selves the men that tried to stand up to them were beaten and punished for embarrassing them they then demanded all the women of the farm to aswell mathayus walked to his hut were under the floor lay a present that said not to open till your 16th birthday he opened the present while all the comosion was still going on out side there lay the sword of his ancestors with the lion head handle inscribed in the sword were the words a lions heart a lions soul you are always brave and bold harness the power that lies within and no matter what you always win.

Mathayus walked out of the hut with sword in hand he walked up to damiens soldiers and said "you shall not have our cattle food or women be gone or feel the wrath of the lion heart" damiens men drew there weapons and lunged at mathayus sword in hand he waved of the attack and killed all but one of damiens men while he was on the ground with mathayus sword at his throat mathayus spoke "go back to your lord and tell him I do not fear him for the destruction he bought to my people and lands I will have his head and take him of the thrown for his crimes to my lands and the city he destroyed and took control of by force tell him to head my warning cause here I stand to rage the war of all wars to end his reighn and give the people there freedom back.

Many people supported this decision in his village and stated that they would stand behind him and support him in this war with the tyrant damien and a lot of people stood tall his best freind Leon stood by his side and said "I will fight next to you and stand by your side threw it all" mathayus had agreed and made Leon his second in command and both men set of to find more comrades for there army ro end the tyrant damiens reighn on the kingdom.