death and glory

King Arnold marches threw the lands with his comrades behind him ready to fight for there life's they travel to the centre of a field where they stand and wait for damien and his barbarian army to aproach as they aproach both army's stand at the ready for death or glory.

King Arnold and Damien make there way to the centre of the battlefield each bringing only one lutenant with them they stop and stare at each other.

Damien speaks "bow down to me and walk away and I mite let you live and spare your lives but destroy your kingdom and humanity"

King Arnold replies "I am not afraid to die and I'm not afraid of you we fight for honour glory humanity and our freedom if you want to fight then let's go were not scared and our ready to go"

Both Arnold and damien return to were there armies of nights our positioned damien looks across as he raises his arm the barbarian banner is lifted high into the air as his nights start there war cry and start to advance into battle.

Showing no fear and willing to die for humanity king Arnold raises the lion crest banner above his head and chants death to the enemy fight for freedom glory and honor drops his banner and sword drawn in hand they advance at a rapid pace to meet damien and his army head on they clash as swords hit shields and hit each other damiens army is just to strong for Arnold and his nights.

King Arnold glances while still in combat seeing his freinds dropping to there knees and dying as damiens army is standing tall above them all there is blood every where he has three men left stood by his side who have been with him and grown up with him they look at each other with a glance knowing they will all die they pump there fist to there chests with one last battle cry together as they shout "For DEATH AND GLORY".

They advance king Arnold is face to face with damien as damien cuts down his three men by his side leaving only King Arnold left damien laughs in his face I told you this would happen now bow and live or don't and die king Arnold being the protector and king he was spat in damiens face and says "NEVER YOU FOOL TO DIE WOULD BE A GREAT HONOUR" so damien disrespected cut King Arnolds head from his body and takes the war for his own barbarian army.

Having won the battle he heads for King Arnold palace and birth place laying waste to any one that tries to stand up to him with out Arnold the people were crumbling with  no one to lead them like there protector king Arnold the brave as named by the people after so many years of protection they fell and damien took control of the kingdom and forced the queen to marry him.

Little did damien no there was a secret to king Arnold he died a protector of humanity he's body was taken to the heavens were he met the former protector of humanity his father kalabos the first protector of humanity while there he was given one day to travel back to earth and have a baby that would be blessed with the power of protection for humanity and the people's future.

Little did any one no kalabos had given his powers also to Arnold so with kalabos and Arnold powers combined they would make a holy child to save humanity and protect the people and Humankind and reclaim there Kingdom and rule it the way it should of been for eternity.