Sol Pechu Kekkadha Sundhariye!

Start from the beginning

'Illa ma.... Pasikala... Pasicha naan anga poiyu saaptukurean' I said with my smiling face....

'Seri da... Be careful! Bye!' She said while hugging me smilingly....

'Okay ma' I said while hugging her back with a wide smile....

I said and then left the place smilingly.... I went towards my car and got inside the car sadly.... I drove the car to Athulya's house and went inside with my uncertain face.... I saw her dad, mom and Siddharth who were talking about something happily.... I just smiled looking at them and welcomed me inside warmly....

'Late aagiduchu.... Athulya ready aagalaya?' I asked while looking at them bluntly....

'Appove ready aagita innum mirror munnadiye ninnutu irukka' Her mom said with her smiling face....

'Innuma?' Her dad asked with his shocked face which made me to smile myself....

'Darling! Anirudh is here... Come fast' Her dad voiced out with his stern look....

I smiled and then just waited for her and after one or two minutes Athulya came down with her smiling face.... I slowly got up from the couch with my surprised face.... I was really mesmerized by her as she wore a saree for the first time in front of me....

I looked at her without blinking my eyes but she just smiled widely looking at me.... Her parents and Siddharth also looked at her with their suprised face I hope so she wore a saree for the first time in her life....

'Yean ellarum ipdi paakuringa?' Athulya asked while looking at us confusedly....

'Darling innum konjam azhaga theriyara maathiri irukke.... College la Ani kuda shine panradhuka?' Her dad asked while looking at her with a smirk....

She just smiled while looking at the floor which made everyone of us to laugh looking at her.... She slowly lifted her head up and looked at Anirudh with her raised eyebrows....

'What do you think about this Ani?' Her dad asked while looking at me smilingly....

'Oru angel-a first time saree la paakurean' I said while looking at her eyes fixedly....

She just smiled looking at me and then blushed a little.... Siddharth was totally annoyed by my arrival and he didn't even looked at my face....

'Adhaan Ani compliment kedachachu la? Seekiram kelambunga' Her dad said while looking at us smilingly....

She just smiled looking at her dad and started to walk along with me.... We two went towards my car and waved at them smilingly.... We got inside the car and I drove the car to the college with my tensed face....

'Ennachu Ani?' She bursted out while looking at me....

'Ennachu?' I asked while looking at her confusedly....

'Romba tensed-a irukiye.... Ennachu?' She asked while looking at me bluntly....

'Onnum illa... Inaiku law department varum la? Pasanga summa irukka maatanga.... Epdiyum rendu department-kum prechana varum adhaan' I said while looking at her tensely....

'Adhaan theriyume.... Adhukku dhaan rendu department-um thaniya thaniya veikuraanga.... Oru hall-la IT and other-la law... So, don't worry' She said while looking at me smilingly....

'What? Really? Wait! Unaku epdi theriyum?' I asked while looking at her excitedly....

'Enaku therinja ponnu dhaan organize panra adhanaala theriyum' She said with her smiling face....