Don't Say!!!

I was sleeping so soundly and a terrible a knock disturbed my sleep.... I opened my eyes with my irritated face and then straightened myself.... I stretched my hands and then rubbed my eyes while someone was knocking at my room door hardly....

I made myself to get up from the bed and walked towards the door so slowly.... I forced my hand to unlock the door as it was not ready to do that.... I opened the door and found a beautiful lady standing in front of me in a traditional manner.... It was none other than my gorgeous Mother....

'Didn't you woke up this much time?' She asked while looking at me with her shocked face.....

'For this only you called me in this early morning ah?' I asked while looking at her with my annoyed face....

'Early Morning ah? It's already 9:30 my boy' she said while adjusting her saree....

'So What?' I simply asked which made her to throw a glare on me....

'Naan unkitta solli irundhean la? Inaiku ponnu paarka porom. Get ready soon' my mom said while caressing my hair....

I looked at her with my annoyed face but then nodded my head.... She smiled and then left the place while I was just standing near to the door exactly like a statue.... I sighed and then shut the door which was behind me.... I went and sat on my bed while holding my head with the hands....

Oh! I'm sorry.... I forgot to introduce myself.... I'm Anirudh Ravichander.... I just finished IT actually 4 years back and now I'm officially 25.... Still I'm a VIP only in this society.... Don't misunderstand me because I got many jobs from different companies but I only rejected everything....

Why? Are you mad? This will be the words from everyone's mouth after hearing this but actually why I rejected the jobs means..... Okay! Leave that.... It'll be a boring one for sure.... I'll tell you when I got the chance.... Now, I have to get ready to see that girl who will be waiting for my arrival there eagerly.... My mom and dad is thinking that I'll be responsible if I get married but only God knows about my situation....

I rolled my eyes off and then hurried inside the washroom.... I freshened up myself and then went towards the cupboard.... When I opened it, I saw plenty of outfits over there which confused me.... I tried several outfits but nothing satisfied me at the moment.... Then, I decided myself to be simple as I'm not going right now to impress that girl.... I'm just going for my parents satisfaction and will request that girl to reject me....

I wore the outfit which satisfied me to some extend.... There was knock on the door which made me to get annoyed again.... I went and opened the door slowly and was relieved when I saw my little angel Anuradha who stood there smilingly.... She is the one and only little sister of mine and the next month she'll be graduated as a lawyer and also after four months she'll get married too....

 She is the one and only little sister of mine and the next month she'll be graduated as a lawyer and also after four months she'll get married too