The Visitor with Red Hair

Zen Wistaria was buried under his desk working on some official documents. His silver blonde bangs brushed against his handsome face as his  fingers absently pushed it aside, all the while keeping his indigo blue eyes focus on his task. After a few more minutes, he reached the last page of the document and smiled as everything was correct and as mentioned in the meeting negotiations. Zen signed the documents and set it aside on the small growing pile of papers that were done reviewing.

His ears perked as he heard some bird's chirps and his eyes averted towards the large window towards his left.He leaned back at the chair and sighed as he saw how clear the blue sky was today and how bright the sun shined. His mind wondered to the red haired girl that had waltzed into his life a few years ago and had since then remained deeply inside his heart.

"Shirayuki". He found himself whispering under his breath.

"Hello master".Spoke Obi as he suddenly made his appearance  through the open window.

Zen smirked and  looked at the intruder,glad to see a familiar face this early  afternoon.His short black hair spiked up in its usual direction and his cat eyes looked at his master brightly.Obi made himself comfortable on the windowsill before stretching out his hands and presenting three more documents .

Zen groaned not bothering to take  the documents." Are you done with your task in the castle?"He asked.

Obi laughed before leaning in and settling the documents to the already large stack piled on the desk."Yes.I am now about to head out to the market area in Clarines to meet up with Shirayuki."

Zen nodded his head in understanding and relaxed knowing that Obi would be watching on shirayuki in his absence."Alright."He answered feeling a surge of new energy seep in ."If i want to have dinner together with both of you I will need to finish at least half of these documents before seven today."

Obi nodded his head in encouragement before standing up, "Good luck Master, I'm heading out."

"Be careful."

"You know I always do." Obi answered before disappearing from where he came.

Obi made his way to the Clarines  marketplace in a few minutes time as he looked around the large bustling town. His  eagle eyes were now trying to spot that one familiar friendly  face in a sea of people, and during this time of the day it seemed that the crowd has increased with new visitors. Obi   quickly jumped and perched himself on top of the nearest building making it easier for him to observe and search.

"Now where she could be?" Obi whispered to himself as he scanned the busy area.

His amber eyes suddenly noticed a bright colour of red under a long hood. For a moment Obi hesitated as his eyes quickly registered the unknown outfit the feminine figure was wearing, but he didn't give it a second thought, what did he knew about fashion anyways? Besides, there was only one girl in the whole Clarines  who had apple-red hair.

Obi jumped into the crowd and made his way swiftly to that girl, and as he was about to put his hand on her shoulder, her hand suddenly grabbed his outstretched wrist and she overthrew him effortlessly over her shoulders. Obi was caught off guard and had no time to react. He laid flat on the  ground shocked as the crowd looked at him in surprise but slowly made their way around him.

"Who was that?" Obi asked in confusion as he quickly got up on his feet and saw that the girl was running away from him. "Hey, wait!" He called and ran after her with no hesitation.

Obi had no problem making his way swiftly around the ground, avoiding people left and right. He then observed the girl a few feet away from him also having no difficulties avoiding the bustling crowd. She seemed to be physically fit and maybe could even be an aide to some  high-ranked noble. Obi then observed for the second time her outfit. He had never seen that type of clothing anywhere around Clarines and even in the neighboring kingdoms.