H2Ovanoss- Ghost Hunting

Start from the beginning

They turned and looked at Evan and Tyler. "You really haven't heard?"

Evan shook his head no, "I didn't even know there was a Creek road around here."

David explained the story while everyone was getting their food, "Well it happened recently. Apparently this couple was eating dinner when they heard strange noises like bumps and footsteps. They went to investigate because they don't have any animals. When they got to the room they thought it was coming from, they both heard a voice say things about themselves no one would know. They haven't been back to the house since. Neither of them can even talk about the experience."

Tyler rolled his eyes, "Bull."

David sighed, "I knew you'd say that. What about you, Evan?"

He thought for a second, "Well I'm not one to believe in the supernatural too much. Plus there's a lot of holes in the story. I don't know. I guess I don't have an opinion on it."

He nodded thoughtfully, "That makes sense. I think it happened. I'm big on everything supernatural related."

The guys all got their lunch and returned to the table they were at before. Everyone was laughing and enjoying themselves, forgetting about the recent supernatural story. Evan was mostly listening but throwing in jokes or comments every now and then. His mind tended to wander and think about Jonathan. He stole glances at him every once and awhile and each time he was smiling brightly. Evan wanted to be someone to make him smile like that all the time.

"Hello? Earth to Evan! Is anyone home?" Tyler yelled waving a hand in his face.

He snapped out of it and blushed, not even knowing until now that he could tune people out like that. "A-ah yeah sorry.

"What were you think about? Does someone have another little crush?" Brian teased.

Evan panicked and turned brighter red. "What? No, no of course not. I'm just—um—stressed is all! Yeah...yeah."

"C'mon we know you're crushing on someone. It's obvious," Brock smiled and bit into his sandwich.

He glared at Tyler who put his hands up innocently. "I didn't say anything! It's just obvious when you're crushing on someone."

Evan huffed and mumbled, "No it's not."

No one seemed to hear him because they were focused on David who was glowing with excitement now. "Who? Who? I have to know! I won't say anything, I promise! We all promise."

He was about to say no but remembered how Tyler told him to enjoy himself this year. He figured telling them would be better so he could get it done with.

"Jonathan."

Everyone went quiet for a second. Evan suddenly got worried and wasn't even sure why.

Marcel was the first to reply, "Emo Jonathan or crazy-but-nice Jonathan?"

He blushed, "He's not crazy!"

David broke and started smiling widely. "You two would be great together! I'm friends with Jonathan too! I can help you out, free of charge."

"No! I appreciate it but I don't want you guys to say anything to him or his friends. Or to anyone for that matter," he replied hurriedly.

"We won't say a word! We'll also stop David if he tried anything," Brock told him reassuringly.

Marcel and Brian agreed. David pouted and complained about how they should trust him more which just got the group to laugh. He kept whining and complaining which caused Tyler to make fun of him for it.