Mahiru Koizumi x Male reader

(Y/N) = Your name

You sat at your desk, looking out the window as everyone talked and laughed. you weren't the type of person to socialize so you just sat there. then you heard a camera go off behind you, you turned around and blushed bright red and you saw a pretty red head girl behind you holding a camera smiling. "sorry, I just wanted to take a picture it looked pretty with the background" she said with a smile. you smiled at her "it's not a problem, I'm (Y/N) by the way" you said with a small smile. she looked at you "I'm Mahiru" she said with a big smile, she held out her hand for you to shake. you took it and shook it. but then a small girl with blonde hair came by and gave you a death glare. "Mahiru come on sit by me" she said urging her to come and sit. She just smiled at you once more "I'll see you around" she said as she followed her small friend over to her seat. you looked back at her and smiled as you turned your head back around to pay attention to the teacher.

As the next few weeks came by. you actually made friends in the class room, it was only a few but it still counted.while you were talking to Gundham, Mahiru came over and sat down behind you. you turned around to meet her gaze "Hey, wheres Hiyoko I thought she would be with you?" you asked confused. "She's not here today, she got sick after some party she went to" Mahiru said as she traced some pencil lines in the desk behind you. You just smiled at her as you thought " yes this could be my chance to ask her out with out her friend there". you looked at her nervously as you rubbed the back of your neck, "um... Mahiru would you like to um go out with me...maybe" You said waiting for a negative answer. she had a small chuckle and she placed a hand on your chin and turned your head towards her. "of course, what time and what place" she asked with a smile. you smiled with a blush on her face. "um how about today after school, there is a new cafe in town down the road and we could go you know" you said rubbing the back of your neck. "okay then see ya" she said sitting back in her normal seat. you blushed at the thought of going on a date with Mahiru that you didn't realize that Gundham was looking at you, but with a smile instead of a frown for once. you just sat there with a smile on your face as the teacher walked in to teach the lesson for today.

After the whole day was over you raced to the front of the school to see Mahiru standing by the entrance of the school with a smile on her face as she held her camera with one hand and some books that didn't fit in her backpack in the other. you stopped running when you got to her. "Hey, you ready to go?" you asked as you looked at her green eyes when she was in front of you. "Yeah come on" she said as you led the way down the street to the new cafe. she walked right beside you, taking pictures with her camera as you both walked down the street. She asked you how your day went and what did you do in your classes. It just went smoothly as you walked. Then after a few minutes you both finally made it to the cafe. you opened the door for her to walk in, you walked in as well. but as soon as you walked in you saw Hiyoko sitting by the back window with a hot chocolate in her hand as she stared out the window. you just sighed because you knew that it was to good to be true. you both sat over on the other side of the cafe and waited for the waiter to come by and place your order. she ordered a little strawberry cheesecake and you ordered a latte and a doughnut. "This is awesome" Mahiru said as she ate the cheesecake. you smiled at her, then you saw Hiyoko come over "Hey Mahiru..Um what is he doing here with you" She asked looking at you. "oh um me and (Y/N) are out on a date" Mahiro said with a smile as she looked back at you. Hikoyo just looked at you and rolled her eyes as she went to the door and walked out not even saying a word to you or her. Mahiru just looked back at you confused, "what's her deal?" she asked. but you just shook your head "I don't know" you said as you drank the rest of your latte. you started to go through your wallet for money. "I can pay for it" she said "no I brought you here so I should pay" you said as you got the right amount  of money and sat it down the for everything that you both ordered there.  you both got up from your seats and walked out the door.

As you walked down the streets you couldn't help but sigh as you thought of reasons why Hiyoko wouldn't want you to be with Mahiru. "I'm sorry about Hiyoko she can be a little protective over me sometimes" Mahiru said looking to the side with a little frown. "It's alright I still had fun going to the cafe with you" you said blushing as you walked her home. she looked at you and smiled as you walked up the steps to her small house. "so um, would you like to do it again sometime" you asked rubbing the back of your neck. she then stood on her tippy toes and kissed you on the cheek. "I had a good time tonight, and yes we could go out again sometime, how about next week on Tuesday" Mahiru said as she opened the door and closed it. you then walked away from her house and down the street to your apartment building, you smiled knowing that Mahiru would want to go out with you again.