Tenko Chabashira x Female Reader

(Y/N) = Your name

You sat there in the back of the lunch room,listening to everyone talk about what to do,either to cooperate with each other or to not. you didn't care, you were like Ryoma to be honest. didn't care what happened if you were dead or not. you didn't have a purpose in life. everyone had a purpose to stay alive, family,money,love but except you and him. while Tenko was talking to Himiko you saw that she kept on looking back at you. you were confused but didn't say anything. Kirumi made breakfast for all of you, you thanked her for it like usual and after everyone was done they all started to leave. you left as well, but you felt like you were being followed by someone. you went into your room and sat on your bed thinking of what you were going to do today. The door bell went off several times, you thought it was Katio since he usual did that to everyone that were his friends, you thought it was sort of annoying that he did it but it made you want to oped the door which is what he wants you to do. you went over and opened the door to show Tenko, she smiled at you "Um the girls want you to meet at the pool in a few minutes,no degenerate boys aloud you know" she said smiling like she normally does. She always had a thing for men, she said that they were degenerate and ungrateful and that they couldn't even handle women with there ungratefulness. "oh...okay then I guess we should had over to the pool then" you said snapping Tenko out of her trance. "yeah we should,let's get going then" she said leading the way to the pool since you didn't really know where it was.

You all started to get changed in the locker room, you kept on seeing Tenko look at you as you changed "why is she looking at me? " you thought as you put your bathing suit on and followed Kirumi out to the pool since you never come out here. you sat next to Maki out on one on the chairs in stead of going into the pool. "why are you over here with me?,go and play in the pool" she said not even facing me, you rolled my eyes as you sat there. you closed your eyes and tried to take a nap and that's when someone picked you up and through you into the pool. you swam up from the water and looked at how through you in. it was Tenko "why did you through me in!" you yelled. she then got in running position and cannon balled into the pool which splashed everyone,even Maki which made her pissed at Tenko. She laughed at everyone's expressions they made, then she looked at you and smiled which made you smile. you got out of the water a dried yourself off with a towel, Tenko was glancing at you as she talked to Himiko and her magic.

then suddenly you felt someone tugging at your hand, it Tenko  who was pulling you to the side to talk to you. you went along with it since she was one of your good friends. you finally made it to the locker room with just you and Tenko, "um...(Y/N) I have to tell you um something that has been on my mind lately" Tenko said blushing as she scratched the back of her neck looking nervously at you. "well what is it? you know you can tell me" you said confused, she quickly leaned in and kissed you on the lips and before you know it she was making out with you. you didn't know if you liked it or not honestly, the thought of liking women never crossed your mind until now that is. she pulled away smiling at you, you smiled back, she gave you a peck on the cheek "come on the others will be waiting for us" she said leading the way out of the locker room, and just like that you too were together and no one knew about your relationship with her.

Then just before you know it you stared at Tenko's body from the ritual that was preformed. she laid there dead in front of you. you just wanted to scream and kill who ever did this to her. and then after some investigating the killer was found, it was Korekiyo. you went over there and punched him square in the face, not even caring what the other thought of you. "I hope you burn in hell for what you did to them and more importantly Tenko" you said to him as you punched him again. "you degenerate male is what Tenko would say "  you thought as you looked at him with anger. Kokichi was making up lies that you were going to be the next killer but you didn't pay attention to him. you put all your focus on Korekiyo dieing and enjoying his death to avenge Tenko of her death. the execution started and Korekiyo was killed in front of your eyes. you smiled at his death and then balled your eyes out over Tenko. Himiko was doing the same thing and surprisingly Maki was "trying" to comfort you. you excepted her comfort but it still wasn't enough to bring you out of this despair, Tenko was your reason to live and now you had nothing. you went to your room after the trial and sat there on your bed depressed. "you can't give up now, live on for Tenko's sake " you thought as you laid down on your bed, tears starting to form in your eyes from thinking about her. you couldn't let this get to you, "I need to stay positive and focus on getting out of here" you thought staring up at the ceiling. "that's what Tenko wanted " you thought as you shut your eyes to go to sleep, then to wake up again in this hell hole of a place.