Every time I get a bit inside I feel it

"Marq..." I hear someone call me and I began to stir but I continued my sleep. I felt na medyo uncomfortable yung position ko and there's a little headache forming in me that's why I feel a little bit restless.

"Babe, can you wake up for me? We're here..."

I stirred completely from my sleep and I see a blanket messily wrapped around me. Naka-slanting position ang carseat and I feel like medyo matagal na ako nakatulog dahil stiff ang pakiramdam ko. I looked around me at napansin na umuulan. It was dark and we were parked in front of a hotel called Escala Tagaytay.

"Cci, we're in Tagaytay?"

Ricci nodded and yawned. "Told ya, we're going on a roadtrip. Pero may madaya dyan na tinulugan lang ako..." he gave me a small smile that I guiltily returned. Bakas sa mga mata nya na pagod na siya at pinipilit na lang nya magkaroon ng lakas. It has been a long day for the both of us and we need to completely rest. ASAP.

When we entered the hotel, I was impressed with what I saw. Since it was dark, I was only able to notice the infinity pool that leads to the overlooking view while the hotel rooms are surrounding it. It was deeply gorgeous and I couldn't wait till I see the breathtaking sight in the morning.

Ricci tugged at my hand after he exchanged pleasantries at the reception area. The bell boy leads us to our room and I wasn't even surprised when I find out that there's only one bed. Like Nadine Lustre said, it's 2017 guys... or 2018 rather? Kaya it's normal to share a bed with another opposite sex.

I flopped down the bed and I hear Ricci laugh behind me. Teka, I don't have any clothes and I'm still wearing this uncomfortable dress. Paano na?! I stood up and was about to rant about the problem when I see Ricci going out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe. I gulped when I see him and he gave me a smirk.

"You don't mind naman, 'diba? We can buy clothes tomorrow..." Ricci explained and I just nodded. "Meron pang isang bathrobe sa CR. You can use that, too." I gulped and just nodded.

I ran as fast I could going to the bathroom. I locked it then observed myself in the mirror. Bakit ako kinakabahan? Nararamdaman ko ang mabilis na pagtibok ng puso ko because for the first time, Ricci and I will be spending the night alone. Wearing nothing but bathrobes. In a place that is not in Taft. Now I'm no Saint, I've done naughty things with Mico before pero bakit feeling ko first time uli?

Nah, Marquis. You're just a freaking paranoid person. You know Ricci and he's harmless. He doesn't expect anything from you so you just stop freaking out; unless gusto mo?

I discarded my clothes and wore the bathrobe. I brushed my teeth, cleaned my faced and did all hygienic things. Bahala na, if something happens then let it be. I trust Ricci.

I inhaled deeply and opened the door. Bumungad naman agad sa akin si Ricci na nakahiga na at nakabalot ang kumot sa kanya. Nasa pinaka-gilid siya ng kama at napangiti ako. Parang timang lang ako na nagpapanic kanina pero eto naman pala siya, balot na balot at ang layo sa magiging higaan ko.

Humiga ako at napansin ko namang hindi gumalaw si Ricci – nakatulog na siguro sa sobrang pagod sa pagddrive. Napaka-selfish mo naman kasi Marq, tinulugan mo pa! I silently tried to get a portion of the duvet that's covering him when I suddenly see him move and meet my eyes.

Magkaharap kaming nakahiga and there's a faint smile on both of our lips. Despite all the negative things that's been happening to my life lately, I'm glad this guy in front of me has been the source of light. Never niya akong iniwan at pinipilit nyang alagaan. I moved closer and gave him a kiss.

I can tell that he was surprised with the way I moved behind the kiss. I tried to pour my emotions with that kiss; the amount of thanks that I'd like to tell him, the happiness and care that he keeps on giving me and of course, the love that he keeps on making me feel. At this point on, I don't care if this deep kiss elevates to something- I'm very much willing to give it to him that's why I was surprised when he gently pulled out from the kiss and placed our foreheads together.