t h i r t y o n e

judey 🌞
hey princess, i saw that
you're back in NY so if
you're free i'd love to take
you to see a movie on a
brother-sister date like old
times x

baby sis x
i've missed you so much 😔
a movie date sounds perfect,
what are we seeing and when? x

judey 🌞
Love, Simon tomorrow at
8? i'll pick you up and then
treat you to dinner afterwards,
yeah? x

baby sis x
that sounds perfect Ju x
see you tomorrow ❤️

~
Sitting in the movie theatre next to her big brother, River felt at peace with the world. It felt like she was 5 years old again playing tea party with Jude even though he really didn't want to. From the second the movie began, River could sense something different about Jude. He was enjoying the movie, clearly, but he seemed tense and kept fidgeting in his seat. When the film reached its climax, both River and Jude were crying freely and clutching each other's hands.

Sitting at dinner across from each other, the siblings discussed how impactful they found the film and how it was a good platform for people who are struggling with their sexual identity.

"Ri, I feel like this past year and a half I've been hiding how I feel from you and mum and dad and Stevie and Luna."

"Are you okay?" River asked worriedly, placing down her cutlery and grasping her brother's hands across the table in the quiet restaurant.

"River..."

The silence told River that whatever Jude said next, she needed to support her brother no matter what because this information was clearly something that had been eating away at him for a while.

"River, I'm gay."

Jude hung his head and sobbed softly as River quickly stood from her side of the booth to slide in next to her big brother and hold him tightly as he cried into her shoulder.

"Jude, you're still my brother, the brother that I love and depend on, that doesn't change. I love you, always. Jude, look at me." Her brother lifted his head and River's heart nearly broke at the pain in his eyes.

"You get to be more you than you have ever been, Jude. It's going to be okay."

"I love you more than you'll ever know, Ri."

"I love you the most."

LADY (t. chalamet)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara