6

Chapter 6 - special visit

。・:*:・゚♥︎ 。・:*:・゚

"Well that was petrifying." Neymar shrugged as they both drove away. Clarion kept staring at the road.

"Hey Claire.. Are you okay..?" He asked looking at her worried, "you seemed to be bummed about something" he frowned.

"I'm fine.. That just surprises me a lot.." I mumbled, "Is it about the breakup Claire?" He asked.

"How'd you know?" She questioned, "Of course.. It's all over the Internet.. I know you don't want to be seen with me at such crucial moment." He frowned

"Neymar it's not that-" she pauses, "I'm sorry I won't do such thing again.." He spoke

"No Neymar!" She exclaimed, "If you kept acting like this I just might end up falling for you" The girl blurted out.

Wow talk about word vomit Clarion.. Clarion had her eyes wide open realizing her mistake and looked over at neymar.

He was as read as tomato, and she began to thought that this guy couldn't get flustered.

"Really..?" He asked with his hands gripping on the steering wheel, "Can you just drop me off at my hotel?" She asked.

There was a long pause after that. "Sure."

   The twosome finally made their way to the hotel

The twosome finally made their way to the hotel. "You know Claire.. I don't mind with you falling for me."

"What's the wrong in that?" He asked, "No Neymar you don't understand.. The media would think I'm a slut for moving on too fast.."

"Besides, I haven't moved on from-" she was cut off midway, "I'll help you move on.." Neymar stated.

"What?" She lifted her eyebrow, "I'll help you.. You want to move on right?" He asked her again.