Proof of Ownership (Ayato Sakamaki x Reader smut)

It had all started with the eldest brother's earbuds finally broke, no longer able to play the music he craved. You had been in the shower, the water slapping the white plaster of the tub, your favorite classical playlist playing as you washed your hair, a certain peace in the air. But as soon as you stepped out of the shower, clear droplets of water dripping from your hair, all peace was gone. Because there stood your lovers older brother, his eyes closed with his back resting against the wall, listening intently to the music coming from the speakers of your phone. You shrieked and covered yourself with a towel despite his eyes being closed. You watched as one of his eyes flickered open, before he let out a sigh, closing it once again. "Quiet. I'm trying to listen." He breathed out softly, clearly annoyed as if you had been the one to violate him.
After that incident, the two of you somehow became very close to one another.

Ayato growled under his breath, watching as you sat beside his brother at the table rather than next to him. Sure Kanato was beside him, talking to Teddy in a hushed tone, but the little runt wasn't that hard to move. Ayato felt himself get more irritated as he watched Shu get closer to you so not to stretch the cord of the earbud of yours he had put in his ear so he could hear the song you had wanted him to listen to. He was far too close for comfort in Ayato's opinion, and he wasn't about to let this whole incident slide. Ayato thought about talking to you later on, planning on giving you your well deserved punishment in the confines of his bedroom, until it happened. Your hand had been on the bench of one of the lunch tables, bracing your body so you didn't move your head too far and pull the chord away, but when you suddenly slipped it ended up on Shu's thigh, very close to a rather intimate area, and Ayato snapped. The red head stood abruptly, grabbing you by your arm just as you began to sputter out an apology to Shu. 

Ayato proceeded to drag you away from the area you all were eating lunch in, pushing you into the nearest empty classroom. He snarled, an angry sneer on his lips as he glared at you, slowly moving closer to grab your arms, pinning them above your head against the wall you had backed into. He held both of your hands above your head with one hand, while the other moved to clear your neck of any hair. But what he saw had him red with anger. Fang marks that didn't belong to him, not far from your shoulder, almost hidden. His eyes met yours, and you squeaked as he leaned down, his fangs grazing over the markings belonging to someone else. "Who's are these?" He growled out against your flesh, making you whimper, he'd long since trained your body to react to any touch that came from him. "S-Shu..." Your chest heaved as you worked to get his older brother's name out, "I-I told him to stop I swear, but he wouldn't and he told me he wouldn't do it again if I let him have his fill..." Ayato glared, "That fucking prick!" You let out a cry of slight pain as his nails dug into your wrists, not letting up. "I'll teach him not to touch what's mine!" You gasped as his knee came to rest between your thighs, your hips rolling against him as he smirked, "I'll bruise you all over and make you beg for me." He leaned down, his fangs drug once again over the sensitive skin of your neck, and you began to tremble as he slowly pierced your skin. 

The pain barely registered as he removed his knee from between your legs, replacing it with one of his hands. He pulled your panties out from under your skirt, stuffing them into his pocket with a satisfied smirk playing on his lips. You could only mewl as his fingers slowly began to prod at your slick arousal, rubbing at your clit, already swollen from what he ad done with his knee. He continued to suck at your neck as he pleasured you thoroughly, your sweet blood filling his mouth, making him groan just as loud as you were moaning. Finally, after several minutes of sweet torture, his lips separated from your neck, his fingers moving away from you heated core. He smirked down at your shivering body. The air around the two of you almost felt still as he looked you over, hands reaching down to pull your skirt off, nearly shredding your uniform seconds afterward, his patience wavering. He picked you up, smirking when he felt your thighs wrap around him on instinct, the feeling of your heat pressed against him only made him want to move faster. He set you atop a desk, his hands forcing your thighs apart before they moved away, removing his jacket and unbuttoning his shirt, which he then proceeded to shrug off. He chuckled at the blush on your cheeks, purposefully looking right into your eyes as he stripped himself of his pants, his eyes burning into yours.

 Before you could blink he was much closer, close enough that he was grinding his erection against your soaked arousal, a smirk on that handsome face that you almost wanted to smack off. He leaned down, his lips brushing against your ear as he whispered exactly what he would do to you, making your cheeks burn at the obscene words. He plunged inside of you at that very moment, when you were so lost in the words he was saying that it surprised you, which meant you had no way to hold back the scream of raw pleasure that burst fourth from your throat. And that was exactly what he wanted. He wanted everyone to know who you belonged to, he wanted his lazy older brother to know he couldn't have what belonged to him. Ayato's thrust were rough and deep, he would pull all the way out only to slam back into you, hitting that spot that made you whimper with each thrust. His lips were on your lips, your neck, your shoulders, before finding their home on your breasts, where he left scattered hickeys on the tender skin. His tongue wound around your pert nipples, causing your hands to fly to his hair with cry of desperation. His name left your lips over and over, your body bouncing and causing the desk you sat on to shake and squeak from beneath you, clanging against the floor ever so often. 

But still, no amount of noise was louder than the ones that were leaving your lips, screams of pleasure and yelps that vaguely resembled his name echoed throughout the room, into the halls, and even people several rooms down could hear you. But still Ayato had no mercy, no sympathy for your embarrassment, and he only went harder as he felt your walls begin to clench around him, signalling your incoming orgasm. You came with a loud whine and a gasp, your head falling back as you panted heavily, face glowing with swear, your body achy from being handled so rough. And it was the sight of you, so thoroughly pleasured and so entirely his that drove him over the edge. He stiffened, a low groan leaving his lips as he ejaculated, his hands that had been gripping your hips so tight it nearly hurt loosening as he leaned forward, his head falling atop your shoulder as he panted, his eyes closing as he tried to catch his breath.

Your uniform, nearly shredded was embarrassing to have to walk out into the cafeteria in to say the least, but Ayato was so proud of what he had done to you he was glad it was showing extra skin, because a good portion of that extra skin had love bites or fang marks strewn across it. And when Shu turned around to look at you Ayato gave him a wide grin, pulling you to his side, "You were getting a little too close for comfort, so I thought that maybe you needed a little reminder of who she really belongs to." He then tugged you along after him, deciding that the extra skin being shown was only his to see, his and his alone.