Chapter 16

Phil charges in, he tackled me causing both of us to tumble into the hard cemented floor. I hit my back in the ground and I literally hiss at him, before I could even shout and scream at his actions, he covered my mouth with his left hand and grasp my neck with his other hand. His legs are on either side of me and he is putting all of his pressure on to my lower body.

“See, I can do this. I want you to be only mine.” His grip on my neck tightens, “Even if I needed to paralyze you.”

I can’t breathe and my face is starting to get sweaty. I raise my left hand and practically jab Phil on his stomach, he flinched and scrunch his face in pain. I use my other hand to peel off his hand on my neck.

“No, Dan. No” He removed his hand on my mouth and moves it down on my neck joining his other hand. He put more pressure whilst squeezing my neck.

I need air, right now. Using all of my strength I punch Phil’s stomach, he loosen his grip onto mine, I took that as a chance to hold both of his hands and change our positions.

“What the fuck is happening on your mind Phil?”

“Nothing!” He shouted and squirm underneath me. “I really, really, really love you Dan. Please, just be with me. Stay with me.” His eyes are starting to get glassy and I know that within a second he’ll cry.

I can’t comfort him right now, especially on what he did. “You don’t do that to the person you love.”

The door to my room opens and my mother emerges from it, “What are you doing to Phil, Dan?” She said emphasizing all of her words, her brows knitted together and hands on her waist. I stare down at teary eyed Phil underneath me; slowly I remove my hands on him and stand up.

“Nothing, we’re playing something.” I answered and stare at my feet.

“Don’t say nothing, when you are obviously trying to beat the crap out of him.” I stare at my mother in horror, so I am the one who is acting violent. Well, she didn’t saw the whole scenario.

“Sorry”

She nodded and glare at me, “I’m downstairs, don’t do anything stupid.” She exited my room.

I turn to look at Phil; he is sitting at the floor with his knees up to his chest, hugging them. “What now?”

“Everybody that I love always ran away from me. Why? Dan, why?” He looks up at me. “You, you’re getting away from me. Sam ran away from me.”

“Sam?”

“My cat, she ran away and then she died. I don’t want that thing to happen to you. So I’ll do anything to make you stay with me.”

“Don’t compare me to a cat.”

He stands up, “Dan, please?” He stretches out his hands.

“No, Phil. You’re limiting my freedom. Maybe Sam ran away because of that.” I crossed my arms on my chest and huff.

“No. I treated her well.” He glares at me and place his hands on his sides.

“Really, Phil?” I should probably not dig up more about his cat, but the way he’s treating me badly and then declaring that he loves me is confusing. “Maybe Sam can’t take it anymore so she ran away and you’re the reason that happened to her.”

“No.”

“She got annoyed over you.”

“No.”

“You’re obsessed at her, that’s not love.”

He stayed silent and just stares at me.

I decided to keep on babbling about, ‘he is the reason why his cat died’.

He finally snapped, “Don’t blame it on me. She is ungrateful towards the thing that I made for her, just like you. Dan. Like you. If you can’t be mine, only mine. You’re good off dead.” His face is red, fist clenched tight on his side and teeth gritting. “I swear you’re only mine. I am going to change that attitude of yours.”

He marched towards me and I back away. “I am not obsessed at anything. This is love, why don’t you understand? It’s not that hard.” Without looking at my way again he walked out of my room.

There’s a thin line between obsession and love. Phil doesn’t know anything about that.

*****

NOTICE ME!! Please read this.

Thank you for the votes, comments and for reading this until here.

I am really sorry for the long wait for this new (really short) chapter.

I am going to edit this story and make it in a 3rd person POV, nothing will really change aside from some scenes, but the plot line wouldn’t be affected that much.

I shouldn’t edit this because I haven’t finished writing this yet; however writing on a particular person’s POV is hard for me.

I’ll start editing whenever I find some free time (I can’t go back to updating fast because of school and other stuffffffs.)

AND yes, this is not the end. Please bear with me.

THANK YOU!

(*cough*I made a new thing, you can check it out if you like. The title is  ‘Chaos’.)