explanation

if you're reading the comments, you've probably read this already.

hi hello! :D

i'm here to explain thingssss and clarify the ending(?).

see, the thing is, phil is in a hypothetical state in which one person feels an overwhelming obsessive desire to possess another person toward whom they feel a strong attraction, with an inability to accept failure or rejection, which is called 'obsessive love'. (thanks wikipedia)

and then there's dan, he's suffering a slight depression and as the story progress he felt empathy towards phil, we can see that at the end of the story he kind of identify himself with phil.

i 'open ended' the story to leave you guys compose what 'end' do you think happened between them (you can post it, if you want, i actually want to read them). i intentionally left this without the final resolution. (i know that open ended stories gives the reader a bunch of unanswered questions, i'm sorry about that)

also, i think you all noticed, the lack of romance this story gives off, well, because no matter how many times i turned the table, i can't convinced myself to 'romantcised' their 'feelings'.

anyways, again, thank you for reading! and if you have anymore question/s about this (weird) fic, comment it(?) 

oh also, i made a new phan fanfic, it is called 'hold on as we crash', please check it out if you have time. :^)