Requests/personals/ideas

Hello everybody! I hope you're having a great day, firstly, I'm here to tell you all that from now on I am very happily excepting requests for personals. You can have/request more than one personal but I won't publish them at the same time I'll leave a gap for other imagines, you can also request on behalf or for a friend that's fine too.

If you would like a personal, please comment on this or any chapter, you can leave a message on my wall or you can leave me a message on my DM's and I'll get back to you.

To get a personal all I need is;

1.) You're name so I can write it personalised to you.

2.) Plot: You can give me a plot line and tell me what you want to happen, or you can just say "wedding day" or something like that, it can be about anything you want or you can come up with.

3.) Follow my account

4.) If you reuse my imagine or share it give me credit.

*********
Secondly, I am here to let you know that if you have an idea for an imagine that you'd like to see then please comment or inbox me those ideas, it can be an idea for any type of imagine weather it's one about marriage, kids, sex or anything and everything you can think of, your ideas are always welcome and no idea that you put across is embarrassing, or stupid so please feel free to leave a comment or a message and I'll back back to you either the same day or the day after as I'm online every day and I'll write it when I can and give you credit for it.

•••••

Lastly, i hope you're enjoying my book so far. I work really hard on my work so I really hope you really enjoy them all, if not then please, don't be afraid to inbox me leave me a message on my timeline or a comment on a chapter suggesting any improvements you think I should add. It can be a key if you don't understand something I said, it could be a little something to explain something else, or even a spelling/grammar mistake, anything. Feedback negative or positive is always welcome & appropriated.