"It's more than that. " I said, cutting her off.

"What is it then ?"

" We got into an argument before I met back up with you in the restaurant. I got mad that she never ever talked about her exs and it got bad. We avoided each other the rest of time. After I hugged you , it got even worse. She left the restaurant and we were talking , we had so much to catch up on that I ignored my phone that she blew up. We didn't talk since then. And all of a sudden I saw her last night at Andre's. Her and Jordan were practically all over each other. I was beyond pissed that he was holding her the way I should've been. I saved her a seat and everything and she sat away next to him right infront of me. I let my anger get the best of me."

Jordan walked over to me and sat down next to me, rubbing my shoulder.

"I asked her when I would get the ring back. Another argument started and she told me things I never ever knew about her. She said that she doesn't bring up her exs because her ex left her to rot as she was having a miscarriage. She called me multiple times that night because Rocco could hardly walk. It reminded her of her miscarriage and it brought up those unwanted memories. She threw the ring at me and told me that she didn't want to be apart of my life anymore. I fucked up too bad this time. She doesn't want me back." I said as my eyes filled up with tears. Jordan held me as I let my emotions out. I don't cry. I don't show emotions but for one moment I let myself be vulnerable.

"It's okay . We are gonna fix this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jordan "Janina "Ramirez

I left Klay's house. I got in my car to sort this out. I pulled up to some guys's house that she was staying at , banging on the door.

"I'm coming!" A male's voice said. I stood there before a tall darkskin man opened the door with no shirt on.

Well her rebound wasn't looking bad either.

"Can I help you ? Wait you that girl from the restaurant."

"Yeah. I'm Jordan but people call me Janina. " I said, sticking out my hand. He gently shook it back with a slight smile.

"Well I'm Jordan too and why are you here ?" He spoke , folding his arms and leaning against the door ledge. My eyes went to his muscles before looking back into his eyes.

"I need to talk to Jillian."

His eyes widened.