Homecoming Pt. 1

Olivia and Amanda had asked out the guys to the dance, they said yes obviously.
It was homecoming night, yesterday was the homecoming football game and the school team won against FreeRidge. So the whole school was in bright spirits, excited for the dance tonight.
Amanda and Olivia are at Monse's house to get ready for the dance. Olivia helped with their makeup and hair. Monse got snacks and music for entertainment. Getting ready was really fun so they couldn't wait for the dance. Monse really didn't want to wear heels but Olivia literally forced her to wear them. Monse needed help walking in them for a little but she soon got used to it. After they got ready, they took pictures and waited for the guys to pick them up.
Cesar and Jamal were at Ruby's house getting ready. Cologne bottles, hair products, drinks and food was scattered all across the table. Jamal went in and took a shower first then Ruby so while Cesar was waiting he texted Monse.
Cesar~ Hi Hermosa, are you ready to slow dance?
Monse~ Hi and I'm ready to Dance
Cesar~ Slow dance too?
Monse~ medium tempo, fast tempo, Dances like that
Cesar~ Ok I like all those dances but what about slowwww?
Monse~ you know I don't have to go
Cesar~ I know that you know that but we all know that you're going to go
Monse~ I can't with you Cesar
Cesar~ you love me and the guys and I will be at your house to pick the girls up and you soon
Monse~ your reasoning is correct and ok xoxo

Cesar smiled at his phone and went to take his shower. After he was done he fixed his hair put cologne on and got on his suit. The guys were ready and Abuelita drove the guys to Monse's house.
When the car pulled up into Monse's driveway the guys got out and one by one knocked on the door and greeting their date. After they all took pictures, they got into Abuelita's car and she drove them to the high school.
Abuelita drove off and waved to the kids telling them to have fun. The group saw people gathering around a piece of paper, and went to look at it. The paper read, "Due to recent event of a fight, the homecoming dance is cancelled."
The group was saddened but then Monse thought of something and went to Cesar. "Hey Cesar, my Dad is out of town we could you know" she said as she put a hand on his arm. "Omg your right Monse, that's a great idea" smiled Cesar. "Hey guys, party at Monse's her dad is out of town.
What in the hell did Cesar just do?