~Chapter 3~

I was in period it was art class. Lilly was behind me she she was wearing her pink v-neck shirt and a black skirt along with her white pumps. "Alright! we are going to sketch today, remember be creative!!" Ms. Ganna said with a bright smile.

  Ms. Ganna is my art teacher, I belive shes in her early 30's, she has Red hair and  grey/blue eyes. Her usual smile across her face lights up the room. Today she was wearing a blue and orange plaid shirt and her red hair slung to one side of her shoulder in a ponytail.

  "Yes Ms. Ganna" the whole class replyed. I picked up my pencil and took a glimps at my blank page, I start to examin the room desperate for insperation. My eyes lock on a tree outside, it was a willow tree the branches fell down in a perfect way I have to draw it! I thought to myself

  I started making little strokes on my page I look back over at the tree and try to get its exact image.

  Here's another thing about me I'm an art junky I love to draw and paint. I love to listen to music for insperation and such or when I'm emotional I love to get my feelings out with drawing.

  I realize I've zoned out again but my eyes meet my page and some how I've finished my sketch, again to my suprise my sketch looked almost exactly like the tree outside.

  I hear a gasp coming from behind me "Ms. Lynne," the voice paused then realized it was Ms. Ganna "this sketch is remarkable !" she said, I hear lilly scoff behind me "w-why thank you" I said with a faint smile.

RING RING

  The bell rang and every one hopped up ready to leave "have a great night everyone!" Ms. Ganna waved to us.

"Remarkable" lilly said to me in a mocking voice and she shoved pass me.

  I snicker as she walks down the hall trying to push her butt out.

I reach my locker 30, 7, 5 I memorize my code.

  I swung my bag over my shoulder,Megan runs up to me "Hey Sage!" she smiles "Yo" smirking and reply putting on my nyc snap back, Megan giggles as I make a stupid face "wanna walk?" she asks "sure" I push the doors open to leave.

I reach home and feel exausted I run and grab a bottle of water from the fridge, My dad was sleeping still.

  My dad Erin is in his early 40's, he has dark brown hair and hazle eyes he's an average man buff but not to buff. His job is tow trucking, he has the night shift so he comes home usually just before I leave for school, suprisingly he was home a bit earlier today.

"Dad?" I shake him awake letting him know its time to get ready for work

"Ok ok I'm up" he said clearing his throat.

I kiss my dad on the cheek and walk upstairs and flop down on my bed

"ugh I'm tired" closing my eyes for some rest I fell asleep right away.

more coming soon guys!?!?! xoxoxo ~Rianna xp