The Chase

~Chapter one~

   It was a gloomy monday morning, it was raining lightly and the rain was hitting my bedroom window. "Sage !" my dad yelled for me "Its time to get up for school!" he says, "one second!" I groan and flop out of bed tiredly "ugh another day at cedar highschool" I grumble.

   Hi I'm Sage I'm 17 years old I'm in grade 11 and go to Cedar highschool. I live here in Cedar-vally with my dad ever since my mother passed away when I was 6. Being an only child sucks that's one thing for sure.

  I get up and open my bedroom door, I manage to drag myself to the bathroom down the hall. I open the bathroom door and cup my hands and turn the tap on for some water, I splash my face with the cold water from the tap and I jump a bit "yikes that's cold" I said wide awake. I look up at the mirror and see my hair man I need to brush my hair I thought to myself, so I picked up my comb and brushed out all the knots in my hair. I have medieum lengthed dirty blonde hair but it's still a lot to handle.

  I got dressed I wore my purple baggy sweater and some navy blue jeans. I ran down stairs with my school bag "morning Sage" my dad said with a smile and passed me a bagel "Thanks dad" I gave him a peck on the cheek and threw my nikes on and ran out the door.

"Oh I'm gonna be late Shit!" I say picking up my pase "Sage!" I hear someone calling my name I turn around to see my friend Megan running up to me "Hey meg" I smile and give her a hug "Whew Damn sage I finally caught up to you!" she says trying to catch her breath "how long where you running for?" I say suprised  "about 10 minutes" she says as her breathing goes back to normal "wow heh sorry" I laugh a bit "hey did you have your head phones in? I called your name about 5 times and you didn't answer" she stares at me "ehh no" I rub the back of my neck "oh sage" megan giggles "anyways! cnon were going to be late!" I say scoffing down my bagel and drag megan.

"hey!"

"what?" I say as I continue to drag megan

"let me go!" she squeals

"fine" I losen my grip on megan and let go of her "thanks" she rubs her arm "yeah yeah" I say as I continue to walk.

  We finally arrive at school, as we were walk through the parking lot a car came flying in an almost hit us it swerved just at the right time. I marched over to the car with megan not far behind, I tapped on the window on the car and it rolled down, it was Mark tyson "WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING !" I yell at him "sorry about that" he puts on a charming smile it goes perfect with his hazle eyes and brown shaggy hair "DONT GI-" I was about to yell even more "ohh don't listen to her mark" megan cut in with a nervous smile worrying I was going to punch the living daylights out of him witch I was "Hey meg" he smirks "h-hi" megan blushes "alright enough with all this shit, tyson your let off with a warning your lucky megan was here to save your pretty little face" I say leaving mark in complete shock as me and megan walk off to class.

"what was that?" megan asks

"uh what do you mean?" I was a bit confused with the question

"yelling at mark like that! who does that to such a dreamy guy" she says with admiring eyes

"I do, he's not dreamy he's an ass hole" I cross my arms and gag at tge thought of mark ever being dreamy

  we reach our first class with Mrs. Ranle

that's all for now guys I'll post more soon!!