*Stage 7*

"It's less crowded than I expected," Min commented, looking around at the crowd of people gathered in front of stage 7.

"That's because the majorly popular group OUT7 is playing on stage 5," Youngjae commented, already having a grasp of the situation.

"Yeah, and stage 3 is occupied by Day6." Yixuan joined in on the conversation.

There was a little bit off time left before the act on stage 7 - a rookie group named (G)-Idle, would perform. Min was the first one to listen to this new group and as she had immediately been whipped, she turned Jungah into a fan too.

Bambam - as he self-proclaimed to be, was the girl group specialist and had to see them perform. Youngjae liked the song theme in general and Yixuan and Seungyoun loved the dance, thus leading to their group being formed.

"I can't believe we have the same taste in music too!" Bambam screeched exited, tapping Jungahs shoulder repeatedly.

"Well, it's mostly because of Min." Jungah replied with a smile, "She rubbed it off to me."

"Of course Min would," Bambam chuckled, knowing the other girl well enough, to know how contagious her opinions about certain things could be. 

"What about Min?" Min questioned, catching the last part of their conversation.

"That your opinions can be really contagious," Jungah replied with a chuckle, "As well as that you rubbed (G)-Idle's music off on me."

 "Duh, I'm the music master Min," Min flipped her hair back, hitting Seungyoun - who was standing behind her, in the eye, "Come to me for good music recommendation younglings."

"Ouch Min!" Seungyoun immediately whined as he covered his eye with his hand.

Immediately al jokes were gone, and Min confirmed herself over him with worry "I'm so sorry! Are you alright?!"

"You got some sharp ends." Seungyoun chuckled, batting his eyes to get away the prickling feeling, his eye had turned red too,"Sharp enough to cut a bitch." 

As soon as the others heard Seungyoun utter those words, the stopped worrying. If he could make jokes like that, he would perfectly be fine.

"Be serious, idiot!" Min who couldn't really laugh at the joke. slight slapped his arm, "Are you turning blind or not?"

"I'm alright baby girl." Seungyoun grabbed her hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze, "Stop fussing, it was just a small hit."

When he got no answer from Min stopped blinking his eye and looked at, only to see her face flushed beet red. Her expression was totally shocked and surprised.

"W-what's wrong?" Seungyoun felt a warm fuzzy feeling when he saw her beet red blush.

"D-do you call people that, so easily?" Min mumbled, looking down at her feet. She didn't want to specify girls, because that somehow felt embarrassing, and it made it look like she was jealous.

"I'm sorry?" Seungyoun asked confused, not finding anything wrong in what he said.

"N-no it's nothing." Min shook her head, too embarrassed to repeat what she said.

Just when Seungyoun was about to press on, the lights of the stage started blinking and (G)idle's intro started playing.

Without another word, Min turned towards the stage, leaving Seungyoun no option but to do so as well. He didn't let go of her hand, and neither did she - or she didn't notice, but either way it made him feel really content....

Hello Again - Uniq A.F - (Closed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें