Do Hyemi

letsisago

letsisago

Name: Do Hyemi

Nickname:

• Hemi - this is how everyone pronounce her name

• Doremi - her friends call her this sometimes for fun because it sounds like her name

• Hyemichin (Crazy Hye) - other people call her this because she's crazy and loud

• Myang - this is what Maria (her nanny) calls her  

Birthday: 05 - 08 - 2001

Age: 16 years old

Birthplace: Inheon, South Korea

Hometown: Seoul, South Korea 

Nationality: Korean

Ethnicity: Korean

Height: 1,69 cm

Weight: 52 kg

Personality:

Even if surrounded by people that doesn't particularly care for her, Hyemi grew up as a lively and fun girl because of her nanny. She's the type to make even the smallest thing funny. She never wants anyone special to her to be down even for just a minute. She wouldn't stop trying until that person shows a smile, sign that she succeeded in making them happy. Even at the age of 15, Hyemi is still a kid at heart. Wherever she goes and whoever she meets, that person wouldn't be able to escape into her charm and would just want to be a kid playing with her. Although she's childish at times, there are also those moments where she becomes bratty and hard-headed especially whenever on arguments. She never want to lose a single debate even if she knows her point is the wrong one. She also always love going out a lot to take pictures of animals around her. She would ask (force) at least one of her friends to accompany her.

Background before first year off middle school:

Hyemi was born solo in a rich household. Both her parents are always busy with their own companies and she doesn't have any siblings with her so she grew up with her nanny called "Maria" whom she considers as her mom. Maria has been the one who takes care of her since her childhood so she grew too attached with her. Since she was always left alone with her nanny, she turned her attention into petting animals and treats them as her friends. She has one of each kind of pets because she wants them to be all unique to her. She has a cat, dog, bird, mice, hamster, fish, and a turtle. When one dies, she will replace it with another but she will name it the same. She also used to pet a monkey but her mom donated it to a zoo and forbid her to pet another one. When she met the four other girls, it's her first time to actually play with real human kids so she's wary and doesn't want to be friends at first because she finds them scary but Maria was the one who pushed her to talk to them. During childhood, Hyemi was supposed to attend music school for gifted kids because of her mom, but Maria successfully convinced her that it's better if Hyemi attends the same school with her first friends. She used to attend Yue and Yibo's birthday party and celebrate her own with them, since they all have the same birthdays, because her parents didn't care much about celebrations.