Chapter 13: Mission accomplished!

*Infront off office*

Yue and Jungah were the last two to arrive infront off the office. Yue immediately noticed Sungjoo and made sure she stood at the very other side off the assembled group.

Jungah on the other hand noticed how each off them had different expressions on their faces. Min and Seungyoun where slightly whispering too each other whilst Yuanjun just seemed lost in thought. Yibo and Hyemi were standing next to each other allongside Wenhan and Jungah could have sweared she saw Sol smile at Seungjun.

"How is your impression?" Suddenly a voice whisperd in her ear, giving her chills.

"I think it's a good place but hopefully the price will be too." Jungah whisperd back as Yixuan stood next to her.

"Lets hear what he has to say first." Yixuan whisperd back and Jungah nodded in agreement.

"I hope you guys had a nice self tour trough the mansion?" Seungjun started talking with a smile on his face.

Everyone just smiled and nodded in agreement making Seungjun continue "Good to hear, now how about we go straigh to matthers.".

"Yes I would appreciate that." Jungah said stepping to the front as representive "What price do you expect from us?".

"Hmm let me see..." Seungjun mumbled with a mischievious glint in his eyes as he and Baekho exchanged glances.

Sol gulped hoping he would be lenient with them as they were schoolmates "Let him indeed be nice."

"I have decided, I won't ask money from you." Seungjun finally declared making everyones mouth fall open "You can hold the school ball for free here! See it as me being your sponsor and as well as me being a good friend."

"WHAT?" Hyemi yelled suprised "ARE YOU FOR REAL?"

"As real as it can be." Seungjun chuckled.

"I-I'm really glad but can we accept this so easly?" Sol stuttert looking at Jungah.

"He's officialy announcing us as his friends and doing us a favour." Wenhan casually swung his arm around Sols shoulder "If we were to decline, wouldn't thar be like saying no to his friendship. Allthough I do feel bad about accepting so easly.".

"He has a point." Min stepped in "Isn't there any other way for us to pay you? Even if not in money.".

"Oh I think I know something!" Seungjun said clapping in his hands "Yue-ssi your parents run a patissiere right? And Yixuan-ssu your mother official runs a bridal shop right?".

"Yes." Both off them said.

"How about Yue, your parents cater a few parties hold here for free?" Was his first proposal "And second how about your mom recommends and advertises the mansion as bridal venue to people?".

"I think she would agree to that." Yixuan nodded.

"Yue mom and dad wouldn't mind I think." Yibo said looking at his sister.

"Especially if they know for what purpose it is." Yuanjun added.

"Your right, thats a deal Seungjun-ssi." Yue nodded.

"Wait you three are siblings?" Seungjun asked suprised.

"Yep." Yuanjun nodded.

"Wow, didn't know that." Seungjun said.

"Basicly most off the school doesn't know so it's no suprise." Sol said sarcasticly.

"Uh yeah right, guys back to serious matthers." Jungah said "Can we sign the contract now or?".