[ Broken bed? ] 4

"Yeah, you... You're not like Camila or Madelaine. You like nature, you play music, you're passionate for a lot of things. And I think that's very curious. You're not just interested in shoes and make up"

"Oh is that a bad thing?" She raised her eyebrow smiling.

"Oh no no no no. I mean. That's great, you girls can do whatever you want. But, fuck..."

She laughed and said: "I was just joking. But thank you for the compliment, Archie" And she winked at me.

"No problem, Betty Cooper" I smiled.

We continued talking for a while until I noticed the sun was going down.

"You ready to run?" I teased her.

"Oh, is this a race?" She laughed.

"Only if you want it to be. I mean, we all know at this point I'm going to win"

"You're so fucked up, Apa" She smiled.

"Come on, let's see who arrives faster to that hill there"

"Okay then"

We positioned ourselves, and then I started counting.

"3...2...1..."

She started running and so did I, before yelling: "Hey! You didn't wait for me to say "go"! You're a cheater!" I laughed.

"Fair play is for suckers, Kj" She yelled laughing.

Eventually, she got there.

"Yes! I won!" She jumped with enthusiasm, and seconds after that, I arrived at the hill while she was still celebrating.

I took my shirt off, exhausted and grabbed her.

"No! You're a cheater!" I yelled.

"You're so jealous. Put me down!" She laughed.

"No, until you admit you cheated. If you don't admit it, I'll throw you down this hill rolling."

"No!" We both couldn't stop laughing.

We were all sweaty and exhausted, but it felt like paradise.

"Hey look, Kj. The sunset" She said looking right in front of us.

I put her down and we sat there looking at it.

"It's beautiful" She said.

"It is" I looked at her and smiled.

She looked at me, and we stayed there looking at each other, until she got closer and laid her head on my shoulder. I grabbed her hand.

You have no idea how that moment made me feel.

To be continued...