[ Broken bed? ] 1

Kj Apa's POV

Y/N and I, have been friends for a long time now, since she plays the role for Betty Cooper and I play the role for Archie Andrews on Riverdale. But something has changed since we started shooting the show. We've become very close, to the point where I have a massive crush on her.

We've hung out a couple of times, but never in the way I'd like to. Cole or Camila would always come with us. And I would have a lot of fun. But there would be these moments where she or I would tell a joke and we would all laugh, but for some reason I would look at her smiling and she would do the same to me. And she would give me that look. But then, after that day, she wouldn't say a thing, so I don't know if she feels the same, if she just wants to be friends, if she wants something else... Whatever, you get it.

And you may be thinking: Kj, you can just ask her on a date and go to a Café so you guys talk and you finally discover what she really wants from you.

Well, no, I can't. Because these month is going to be crazy. We're on "tour". We have our own bus where we eat, we sleep, we pass the time until we have to leave for an interview or a TV show anywhere in North America. Y/N sleeps in a bedroom with one of these pull-out beds (which I have to say are very comfortable) and Cole and I share another little bedroom with a bunk. Just the three of us on tour, since the bus couldn't take anyone else and technically we're the main characters. Also, Camila couldn't come. She said she had family issues, so we all told her we understood her situation.

Cole has known about my crush on Y/N since the begining, and the other day he told he had a plan.

"Dude, on Thursday I have an interview, but you and Y/N are staying at the bus. It's your chance" He said excited.

"My chance to what...? She will probably go for a run like these past days, or... Maybe we all go out with the manager and the work team during the day" I frowned.

"Well... During the day you can ask her to go for a run with her. You can talk to her while you both run, dude. It's not that hard"

"I suppose I can do that. It's a little weird of me, because I usually go to the gym. But whatever, I hope she doesn't freak out." I laughed.

"I have a plan, for the night..." Cole said raising his right eyebrow and putting a creppy face.

"Tell me about it" I rolled my eyes smiling.

To be continued....