Beautiful Mess (Extended)

Start from the beginning

“Is that so?” Cara teased her back, fully awake now.

She rolled back onto the pillow so that she could look up at Kendall’s face, a bright smile on her lips as she looked at the brunette. Social media and pretty much the whole internet would have disagreed with Kendall on that one, considering most of her top most likes pictures in instagram were the ones involving with the lack of clothes she’s wearing.

A picture of naked Cara Delevingne is always super hot.

Fact.

“Yep, it is,” Kendall confirmed nodding her head seriously, although she was certain that Cara flashing her tits and vag to her alone would definitely be the hottest thing ever.

“Alright fine, your clothes it is.” Cara chuckled, as Kendall nodded with satisfaction.

“Ughh, but do I really have to get ready?” Cara asked pouting adorably. She really didn’t want to do anything but curl herself around Kendall again and go back to sleep. Or maybe curl herself around Kendall again and making out which hopefully would lead to another lovemaking like they had last night.

That had been fun.

Kendall nodded. “Well yes, unless you want to join those papz who camp outside of my house if you want, because I’ll be secure-locking my house after I leave and I’m not leaving anyone inside, even you,” she added.

“I’m glad you trust me that much,” Cara sarcastically replied, although it didn’t stop her to wrap her arms around Kendall’s waist and hugging her tightly. The British girl then nuzzled Kendall’s neck playfully, as the brunette giggled.

“You’re lucky you’re so beautiful, I can’t say no to you,” Cara said, pulling back from Kendall so that she could look down at her, her heart contracting powerfully as she took in Kendall’s happy and relaxed expression, and her perfect skin which seemed to glow against the dark material of her underwear as she gazed up at the blonde.

“Kiss me,” Kendall whispered, staring at Cara’s beautiful blue.

Cara didn’t reply with words as she immediately leaning down, pressing her lips against Kendall’s softly.

—————

“Cara!” A blonde beauty called excitedly, as she approached Cara in the dressing room in one of the studio in Beverly Hills. The girl’s walking smoothly before coming to a stop in front of Cara, and gave a borderline flirty kiss on her cheek.

“Hey you, so good to see you,” Cara said, followed by a smile.

The pretty blonde who’s also known as Paris Jackson, an upcoming model and actress but most famous as a daughter of a musical legend —Michael Jackson, the king of Pop himself— was somewhat blushing, seeing how pretty Cara’s smile was.

“I’m so glad it’s you that they’re pairing me for this photoshoot. I was a nervous wreck but when I heard it’s you who’ll be my partner I got excited!” Paris said, smiling and acting somewhat giddy.

Cara only laughed at the younger girl being cute and all. She continued scrolling her phone as the hairstylist finishing her look, since her makeup was already flawless and ready to shoot.

“So uh, did you get my messages?” Paris said, biting her lip. Cara took a glance, thinking how cute the other blonde was. If she and Kendall weren’t a thing, she wouldn’t think twice to flirt with Paris.

But fortunately —thank goodness— they were together, together.  So yeah, Cara definitely wouldn’t risk her precious relationship, not even for a girl as attractive as Paris Jackson. She would be damned if she’s ruining what she has with Kendall by being flirty with every human being —especially cute girls like Paris— the way she used to be, when she was still being single.