Chapter Six - Back Home

Começar do início

-----

"So your blood pressure did go down. But I want you to drink this until I see it become more regular. Looking at your past blood tests I see it was always at the brink of being too high. I think we should keep it safe and you must take this every single day. Never let a day pass okay. Even if you feel better." I nodded.

"I will." My mom took out the other medicines. He went over the other medicines that I had to take and named the side affects for each one. I knew most of this stuff already so I just nodded and kept saying I would follow instructions.

"Also, before taking any other medication talk to me first. I don't want you to mix medicines okay?"

"I won't. Thank you." I was still somewhat stressed about this whole situation. What also frustrates me is how much I wanted to see Harry. My mom finished signing some papers and I was able to go. The nurses were told to get a wheel chair even if I could walk normally on my own. "Mom they don't have to."

"Just let them Leila." She laughed.

"You like causing a scene don't you." She shook her head and faked gasped.

"Now you see why Louis is such a bully too." I laughed. Oh true he told me to text him. I took out my phone.

From: Louis

"Did the doctor stop by yet?"

To: Louis

"Yup. He just explained the medicines to me."

He must be too worried.

From: Louis

"Good! I'm on my way with Michael to the hospital to pick you up."

I looked at the time 3:30 pm. Today was going by fast it was kind of a blur. I sat on the hospital bed until the nurses came by with a wheel chair. I mentally rolled my eyes, but still got on. Thinking about it I wonder why my brother and Michael took so long. They got out at 2:45 pm. It wasn't too far away either. I let the idea go. It didn't matter anyway it wasn't like I was done anyway. The nurse pushed me out while my mom was talking to the other one right behind me. Once we got outside I saw Michael's car and both him and Louis standing outside.

"LEILAAAAA!" Louis came towards me and asked if he can take me the rest of the way.

"It's only like three more steps." He laughed, but got the wheel chair anyway. I got off and Michael opened the door for me.

"Hey, how are you feeling?"

"Better." I said as I got in. My mom went around and got in the other side and got in next to me.

"You hungry?" Louis asked.

"Pretty hungry actually." I said and smiled. I didn't want to be in a bad mood. "How was school today?"

"Pret-" Louis started.

"Michael." Louis turned around and made a sad face.

"I see you're doing better." Michael mentioned, "It was okay. Same old, same old."

"Mine was great thanks for asking." Louis said. We all laughed, I looked outside the window for most of the way back. What was it going to be like now? Is he going to be a part of my life? It is all I ever wanted. To be noticed by others. I looked at Michael; he has been the only one to notice me for the longest time. Maybe I shouldn't think of this. I have enough, why do I want more?

"We're home!!!" Louis said with such excitement.

"It was only one night silly." He smiled. My mom grabbed my stuff and I went inside.