Chapter One - Junior Year

5:00 a.m

Time to start another year. Perfect, it is what I do best after all. Studying, getting top scores, being invisible that is the plan, like always. I go to my closet and pick clothes. I decide on a hot pink top with skinny jeans, sandals and my hair to the side. It's probably as good as it is going to get because I really never dressed up for school. I looked at the mirror and smiled. I still remember though, the promise my brother and me made each other when we started high school.

Flashback

"Louis what are we going to do!" I told him as he organized his backpack for the new school year.

"Leila! Relax it's going to be the same as always, it's just school!"

"You have to understand we're not exactly the same."

"Yes I forgot you're not even supposed to be in high school. You're just to smart." He said as he stuck his tongue at me.

"Louis that's not fair! What if you get friends and I don't!" he stopped what he was doing and looked at me in shock. I can't help it, my own "friends" don't talk to me anymore and I didn't know anyone from my brother's class. I was going to be alone and he knew it. He just doesn't want to admit it.

"Leila promise me you'll find a friend tomorrow. Please? High school is different; there are four other junior highs you know. That's like four times more people you can meet."

"Really Louis?"

"You know it was going smoothly until I had to do math." I laughed and threw myself on his bed.

"Well can we at least eat lunch together tomorrow? Just the first day?"

"Leila I promise to always protect you. I know we'll make friends. We have to, we are Tomlinson's after all"

"Louis." He laughed.

"Yes I'll eat lunch with you. You have my word." I smiled and stood up. Guess it was time to sleep.

"Night Louis!"

"Night Leila! Sleep well!"

End of Flashback

Though that's not exactly what happened. I expected it, just didn't think he would break his promise is all. Oh well. I grabbed my things and went downstairs. My mom was in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Morning mom."

"Leila, up early again. I checked the time 6:15 a.m." Here it comes.

"MOOOOMMMM!" My mom just started laughing "WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP!"

"I DID YOU JUST WENT BACK TO SLEEP SILLY!" she smiled "Your brother just never changes does he." That's when he came running into the kitchen.

"Mom you know Harry was going to give me a ride!" Looks like he forgot about me. He served himself coffee and grabbed some toast and was about to run outside. "Oh my god!" he turned around "Leila I completely forgot! Do you have a ride, I can text Harry and ask him to take you too."

"I can text Michael, don't worry."

"You sure I can totally ask him, he'll be okay with it!" I smiled, if only he knew that it would ruin everything for him.

"I'm sure." He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"BYE MOM!"

"Bye sweetie! Have a good day back!" she gave me my breakfast and I began eating while I texted Michael.