Chapter 1

Location:  Germany 

  Location:  Germany 

     Off to a great start in the tour of I Love Rock and Roll . I am going on stage one of the guys puts my guitar over my shoulder.  My mind and heart is pumping, which feels like a mile a minute. I love that feeling the blood flows like a lot. The rush is empowering just can't get enough of Rock and roll and my music. The crowd goes wild when i start singing Bad reputation. Which is the name of my album. Then, it got to almost all of our songs. 

We get to our last song. " Victim of circumstance". Start playing the beats of the guitar, the strums of the electric guitar that matches the sound of the song of how it is supposed  to sound.

The crowd claps along with the song while I am singing. The sweat rolls down my face. I am thinking in my head that my hair is  crazy and full of sweat. But, I really don't care I embrace it. Sweat everywhere in my purple jumpsuit and black and white converse. I just embrace my look its rock and roll baby and I can do what I want to...  

The concert is still going on and singing but more like Screaming and groaning to the words of the song... 

" We finished the song just, I think around midnight." "Fuck, I am sweaty, grab some water and I am good." I drank my water till it was all gone, I drank it throughout the concert I will grab more water after I leave the stage. I am heading back to the microphone that is standing there right in front of the crowd. I am walking right to it. " panting voice and yelling saying" Thank you, have a great night. I set the guitar on the stand and left. 

   My band and everyone that was near the backstage were grabbing a drink of water that was near the wall. Grabbed a cup, poured the water and downed it like no tomorrow. 

Walked to the dressing room, grabbed a white towel changed into some ripped jeans, a plain t- shirt and my leather coat with my red converse instead of the black converse that I wore for the concert that got my foot all sweaty.Although, I  felt so much better when I sat down in the couch in my dressing room backstage. 

My band walked in... Danny my drummer, Eric on Guitar, Gary Ryan bass guitar. 

Eric said " Holy crap man, the crowd was so loud and crazy I could barley hear myself think about the music. 

Danny said" I know what that's like but we can all can barley think until when its over. " Danny thinks carefully and says " Well! I mean the songs after they are over we can think. 

Eric says" You know that was well said that was just wrapped in too sentences, good going. He puts his thumb up and winks. 

Danny looks at Joan like the hell is he doing and why did he just wink. He is crazy man. 

Joan Jett rolled her eyes and then then put her head and back on the coach. Then, puts her arm on the of the arm of the couch and rests her legs and feet of the table that casually stands there in front of the couch. 

The time was stricked midnight they were all chilling and chatting. Really doing nothing until the the security guard the big muscles with the deep voice and blonde long hair that is in a pony tail and tattoos all over his arms, thinks that he looks tough. But, I thought he looked straight on awesome with them tattoos all over his arms. 

Security Guard says " There is someone here for you."  The band says okay. 

Then, he open the door...