Final Chapter

A/n:-this is the longest chapter also the final so again I was ashamed when I read itso I decided to edit yet am very very embarrassed yet feelingcringggggg at some point I wanted to apologize I hope I'll edit it again when o become a good writer. Also i wanna say thank you for those who read this . I love you. I purple you.
And if there is a spelling error plz be understand. My phone screen is broken and some spelling doesn't work hehehe. I love u n bye.

Its been a week since Jerry became yoongi's tutor. They have been getting along and becoming closer day by day.

Yoongi POV

I hear the door bell ring. I quickly open to see our beautiful teacher *what the fuck am I thinking? *

"Oh come in"i said smiling
"Should we go to my room?" I ask her .

"Like we have a choice"she said.

"Yeah right" I said shaking my head remembering what happen before.
I chuckle when I remember the look on Jerry's face when taehyung and hoseok shouting and dancing some weird dance. That's when we get it that we don't have any space to study other than my room.

"What do you want to drink? I asked her.

"Apple juice" we said the juice part together and laugh.
I stop laughing why am i feeling like this? Gosh her smile drive me crazy. Whenever she smile my heart beat will increase.
I start making her juice before things get awkward me staring at her while she was smiling.
I gave her,her juice. And we start going to my room.