Chapter two

I was thinking about yesterday class. they were good in their English, I was the first one to get in the class after a while the students start coming. While I was teaching them I saw an empty desk. Oh so that boy didn't come?! He really want to fail.

I was on my way to my office, they treat me well, they even gave me an office! My personal office.

"Ms.jerry"

"Yes,"I said when I saw the director

"How have you been?, how is the students?" He ask

"Am good and they are really good"I answer politely
"Sir, can I see you personal information about my students"

"Yeah you can, I'll give it to you now"

I was sitting on my couch while drying my hair. So let's see about their personal information.most
Of them comes from a rich families. And something caught my eyes. Why didn't they write about his family? I read the students name and it was min yoongi. Ohhh that boy? I saw his address and he lives near me just a few blocks away. I start saving his phone, it's okay as long as its for teaching purpose.

Its been a month since I start working and I was thinking if I would give them a simple quiz or assignment.

"So class today I'll give you an assignment and its individual." I said. The students start groaning.
"Shhh and you are gonna write essay about your family, life, hobby everything you want but you should submit it tomorrow."

Yoongi POV
What?assignment? Is she serious? Its only been 1month? now assignment? So boring. I was interrupted from ma thought by my phone.

RM:
don't be late okay.
                            Me: okay.

Today we have fan meeting. That's means am not gonna do the assignment *evil laugh *

Jerry POV

"So class its all for today you can go. make sure to submit your assignment tomorrow you can go." I said and all the students start packing. I was waiting for Mr.Min I wanna talk to him.

"Mr.min?" I said when he was gonna pass me

"Mr.kim?" He said mocking me

" I wanna say if I see you another time using your phone during my class am gonna report you!"I said calming myself but he start going leaving me with surprised face

What?! did he just ignore me?

Next day

A/N POV

"So class submit your assignment" Jerry say and students start giving you their assignment.only one student didn't

"Min yoongi where is your assignment!?"

"I didn't do it." He say not looking at her.
Jerry hate it when her student disrespect her.

" do it right now and give me this afternoon. If you don't submit we will meet next year in this class. Did you get it?"jerry said while showing her fake smile

Yoongi were confused and angry no one talk to him like that. All the teacher and the students respect him because he's a member of BTS.

After class

Yoongi comes to kim Jerry and throw a paper in her face. before she say something he's gone.
Jerry pick the paper and read. its his assignment.

My name is suga. am a rapper in BTS. It says
That's it?she say to herself.

TBC

____________
Mianhae if its suck. Saranghaeyo