Chapter one

Tirrrr bobobomb tirrrr bobobomb
I groan and turn off my alarm. I see the time and i have 1:30hr left to go to university.
Nahh I'm not a university student am a teacher. Its my first day of work and am excited.
I did your morning routine eat my breakfast and go to the university.

When i get there i go to the principal office to show me which class i will be teaching.

Class 203A i kept mumble the class to not forget it and i find it easily. When i get there the students were waiting for me.

Jerry POV

"Uhmm" I clear my throat to get their attention and get succeed

" I am kim Jerry. I come from USA. I graduate from Harvard university. And from now on I'll be your English teacher. If you have any question feel free to ask." I said and they start asking me, but it was not the question I was waiting for.

"So teacher how old are you?"

" Are you single?"

"do you know that you're pretty?"
They keep asking me but stop when the door open and a student come. He didn't even say sorry.

"Hey student!" I call him and he saw me with bored expression

"why are you late?"i ask.

"Yoongi,min yoongi that's my name. And its not highschool so don't ask me why am late." with that he sit down. Not sit down he sleep in his desk and I really hate it when my student sleep in my class. I You cleared my troat when some girls giggle

" students there's some rule in my class." I said hear them groan
But i keep talking without asking what's wrong

" 1.don't late. But If you ever get late knock the door and get in.!
2.never ask me private question.
3.always submit homework, assignment on time
4.don't sleep during my class
5.if you don't do the above rules I'll be happy to give you F.
That's all !"
I start teaching them and to my surprise most of them were fast learning except min yoongi who was sleeping all the time.

Yoongi POV
Ohhj god?what does she think her self?huh? Acting like a bitch ohh aishhhhhh her voice is really disturbing me I can't even sleep.
I keep looking through ma phone .reading some comment from my army's. I didn't even try to listen her. I think this semester will be along semester.
But who cares she will shut up when she know who am I.

TBC

_________
How was it ?am sorry if it suck .hope I'll get better. Saranghaeyo