Chapter 20

I was waiting for them to tell me why they was here, even when I haven't asked. But they didn't say a word, they just sat dow, and Martinus turned on the television, so there they sat watching television.

I coughed. They didn't care. I coughed louder. Marcus still did not care, but Martinus looked at me. "What, Zoeee?" He asked. I sighed loud. "Eh, what? You just came into my room and can't even say why? Wow" he started laughing. "Well, your mother kicked us out from our room" "Yea, she is probably gonna eat our dad up" this comment came from Marcus. Wow, the boy can speak!! I couldn't help, but laugh. That is probably true.

"Okey, so since you two are here and all you do is watching some television, I'll just go shopping" I said and started walking to the door. The boys immediately stood up and walked behind me. "We're joining!" Martinus said. I raised an eyebrow. "Wait, what?" "Yep! WE ARE COMING WITH YOU" Martinus said again. I laughed. "Well, I didn't know boys like to shop?" I said and chuckled. "Nah, not everyone! But we do!" Martinus giggles. I laugh, and opened the door.

-

Oh my gaaaad! I shouldn't have brought them with me! Their fans is literally killing me.. "WHO ARE YOU?!" They keep asking me when they see me. I always roll my eyes and answer "I'm not one of them's girlfriend! Chill". They always get relieved, and go back to the boys.

"Can we go home now?" I asked the boys even when we just got here. Usually I would spend the whole day here, but it's kinda hard when you have some creepy stalkers behind you.. They looked confused at me. I rolled my eyes. Are they blind? "I'm not gonna shop some creepy stalkers behind me!" I whispered so the fans couldn't hear me. They sighed. "But we just got here.." Martinus said. I sighed. "Okey, we can go in some few stores, but not too long!" They nod. And so walked we.
First store: Urban. (it's a store with a lot of merchandise)

~1 hour later~
Finally! We are going home. You really don't know how long I've been waiting for this! It was so creepy, because every time I was gonna try something on, the fans stood right outside the changing room. And sometimes I think they looked really quick at me through the curtain (on the changing room). That scared me.. Oh, shit! What if they took some pictures of me?!...... Nah! No one wants pictures of me! Hah!

As we were walking down the street on our way to the buss top, a huge squad with girls was near us. When they saw us, some of them screamed "DER ER HUN!!" before they came running over to us. Oh gosh, not again.. This time none of them went to Marcus & Martinus. They went to.. me? "Hey, this is for steeling Mac & Tinus from us!!" "What?" And suddenly all went black..

-
More?
507 words✔️

Ohh....

("Der er hun" means "There she is" lol)

No problem for teaching you Norwegian;)

~🍌Camilla