Preferences.

Louis' Bar, 11:00 p.m. Saturday night

The bar was crowded and loud around this time. This spot was always jumping on the weekends. There was good music, great food, and plenty to drink. Jah missed all of this when he was deployed.

"Come on, muthafucka another shot! The night's young!" Jah's homeboy Kyro yelled into his ear.

The bartender slid over shots of vodka for the boys to take.

Jah and Kyro clinked glasses, hit the table and took them to the head.

Jah sucked his teeth and pound his chest. "Hell yeah, boy!"

A group of women walked by them, eyeing them both. Kyro watched and cat-called to them.

"Nigga, I'm bout to get on. You down?" Kyro patted Jah and started to walk towards them.

"Nah man," Jah said loudly, "that's all you Ky. I'ma chill here mane." Kyro shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

Jah continued to chill at the bar and sipped on Jack Daniel's. He skimmed the room and people watched. His gaze stopped and landed on a set of glowing green eyes. They winked.

It threw him off, and he quickly turned his head. He turned around and summoned the bartender for another drink.

He felt the gaze burning a hole into the back of his head and turned to look. Those glowing green eyes were still there.

Jah grabbed his refreshed drink and walked out onto the terrace. He looked over the city and smelled the sins of the air. Cigarettes. Weed. Alcohol. Sex. Exhaust. He took a large inhale, then slowly exhaled.

There was a light whisk and he quickly turned his head to see. "Beautiful, isn't it?" The glowing green eyes.

Jah shifted uneasily and stood up straight. "Uh... yeah." He started to walk away and felt the light squeeze on his elbow. He froze in his tracks. He turned slowly to meet the gaze.

"Oh, come on. Entertain me. I'm Jessie. You?"

Jah thought long and hard before he responded.

"I'm Jah." Jessie nodded at his answer.

"Jessie and Jah. Has a nice ring to it, don't you think?" Jessie slinked to the tables at the end of the terrace. Jah followed slowly.

"So, I've never seen you here before," Jessie stated in a questioning tone.

"I just came home from a deployment. I'm a marine." Jah took a long sipped and watched Jessie do the same.

Jessie nodded with a smile. "Military man on our hands."

Jah looked Jessie over. Ginger tinted curls. Evenly tanned skinned. Freckles cheeks. Long full lashes. Full, plump blush lips.

"You wanna take a picture or keep staring?" Jessie asked abruptly. Jah snapped back to reality and quickly turned his head.

A swift slap across his shoulder. "I'm only kidding, sweetheart. Don't be so stiff." Jessie glanced down. "Or be very stiff."

Jah looked down and saw he had an hard on. He turned red. "Excuse me," Jah quickly walked away.

"Jah, wait!" Jessie followed him into the bathroom. "I can fix that."

"Wait, no.. I'm not..," Jah was stumbling over his words.

"Well, you say that but this big fellow begs to differ." Jessie locked the bathroom door and then whipped out Jah's dick. "Stop lying to yourself sweetheart. I told you I can fix this."

Jessie started to suck the tip of Jah's dick. Jah's knees buckled and he gripped the counter. His eyes rolled into the back of his head.

This is so wrong.. but feels so good, he thought to himself.

"No one can know about this," he managed to spit out in between moans.

Jessie looked up, "It's our secret, honey."

Will Jessie and Jah remain a secret? Stay tuned to find out.