~Think Before You Speak~

Start from the beginning

"Beautiful." I say looking around. I like this place.

"Not as beautiful as you." He muttered.

"Huh?" I said confused looking at him. His face was inches from mine. I froze pulling away from him. "Whoa! What do you think your doing!" I said fast backing away from him.

"Trying to kiss you what else? I like you Ayano." I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. "I really like you. Would you consider going out with me?"

I put my hand under my chin. "Uh. Sasuke. Now I know I wasn't imaging you saying that but I'm not sure. How to respond to that." I said fast moving more further away from him.

"Your the last female Uchiha." This caused me to glare at him, I moved back to him in anger.

"And what does that have to do with anything?" I spat seeing him widen his eyes.

"WAIT! That came out wrong. Let me explain!" I grabbed him by his throat.

"Just because I'm the last female Uchiha doesn't mean you get to fuck me. I'll rather date someone who likes me for me, not because of my bloodline!"

"No! I really do like you, I'm just having a hard time expressing my feelings!" He said panicking. "Please Ayano I didnt mean it that way. Believe me."

I let his throat go. "Your a moron. Sasuke. But I suppose I do like you back." I mumbled turning my back to him. "But I'm not sure I want to date you." I felt him grab my shoulders. He turned me around to face him, I froze when his hand went towards my mask... taking it off. "Please. I dont like people seeing my face." I say turning my face away from his.

"Why? You look so pretty. Why are you hiding it." He said grabbing my chin with his hand. He slowly placed his lips on mine, I froze for a few seconds before I kissed back. He licked my bottom lip asking for an entrance but I rejected him. I heard him growl, then I was rammed into a tree that made me gasp, he took that chance to enter my mouth. We made out for a while longer until we had to stop to get some air.

"I fucking hate you." I sighed putting my hand to my face. "Now you've seen how I look." He wrapped his arms around my head.

"I would love to see more of you. Ayano." I grabbed his ear at that comment.

"Don't get to far ahead of yourself. We're just kids. And barly dating." I growled pulling him by his ear side to side.

"I was joking! And wait. So that's a yes to go out with me?" He asked while rubbing his ear. I nodded to him putting my mask back on.

"After all boyfriend's and girlfriend's do kiss. But not as hard as you. Honestly your to kinky for your own good!" I yelled pointing at him.

"I'm kinky huh? Then when do we get to the next stage." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Excuse me? We just started dating! This is about the female shit again isn't it!" I roughly pushed him away. "Uchiha you have a lot to learn about girls!" I walked away from him pissed. We barly just started dating! And yet he's thinking about sex already?! 

"Wait! Ayano!" Sasuke voice echoed, but I ignored him.

"Stupid uchihas think they can get away with anything." I muttered pissed.  I walk inside my house to see midnight running around chasing something. "Now what are you doing?" I hiss walking up to where she is. I freeze, I sense another presence in my house. "Midnight! Why the hell does it smell like fucking mutt in here!?" I say covering my nose. Oh gosh it's strong.

"This little red light. I can't catch it. It's getting on my nerves!" She barked running back and forth this time.

"Dude I thought only cats chase those laser lights. And how can you even see it you're color blind!!" I yelled pointing at her.

"Well I'm not color blind AND WHY CAN'T I CATCH IT!!" I facepalm, well the laser is on which means someone is using it.  I follow to where the light is coming from to see it was that guy with the white dog.

"That's why my house smells like mutt!" I yell looking at him snatching the laser from him.

"Hey hey, chill I was just messing around." He said. The dog or aka puppy barked in agreement.

"Why are you even in my house! Get your mutt and leave!" I spat harshly, that made him flinch clearly hurt, before he left. I scratch the back of my head. "I forgot what his name was." I mumbled.

"You didn't have to be that mean ya'know."

"Sorry midnight I'm in a bad mood at the moment." I said sitting at my table.

"Why what happened?" She asked confused.

"Duck- fucking ass happened. He just loves to tick me off when he has the chance!" I growled banging on the table making it break.

"Great now I need to buy a new one!" She barked pouting.

"I'm going go to bed now. Night." I started going up stairs.

"Night! Sleep tight don't let the fleas bite!"

"Wait what fleas?" I stared at her questionionly.

"Uh, um. I kinda got the house full of fleas." She said fast dashing up the stairs passed my legs. I sigh.

---------------------------------------------

(Sorry I took long had to leave somewhere for a few days well COMMENT AND VOTE!!! CYA NEXT TIME)

.

.

.

.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeee