A girl's night!

Elsa's pov

Once I was done talking to Raven,I started making some things,like a balcony,a snowman and many more.I even made a silky blue pajamas and some blue slipper.Just then,someone knocked at my door."Coming!" I said."Hey~~~" said Cyborg."What is it,Cyborg?" I asked."Erm..It's nothing! Here are your boots!" Said Cyborg."Woah...They are awesome!" I said,looking at them."Yeah...Why don't you test it out?" asked Cyborg."Wait..What? You mean now? As in..N.O.W?" I asked.Cyborg nodded."Just try flying back and forth." said Cyborg,handing the boots over to me."Okay." I said.I took off my slippers and slip on the boots."How do you make it work?" I asked."Oh...it'sby mind control.So you asked it to fly in your mind,then it will do it!" said Cybrog.I looked at the boots and thought really hard."Fly." I thought.And so I did.I fly! "Oh my gosh! I'm Flying!" I said,I flew around the tower expect the living room.I flew back to my room,where Cyborg was."Wow! Thank you,Thank you,Thank you!" I said,hugging him."Pfff..It was..no problem.."said Cyborg.I kissed him on the cheek as a reward."Um...I also put some smaller things like guns and things that can help ya when you are on missons." said Cyborg."Thanks..?" I said.It was awkward after that."I have to get ready...Sooo...see you tomorrow?" I asked."S~Sure!" said Cyborg."Bye..." I said,closing the door.

Cyborg's pov

I was lovestrucked.I can't belive that I got kissed by Elsa! I went to the living room where Beast boy was."Hey dude! What is up with you?"asked Beast boy."Oh nothing...you will be sooooo jelly if I said it." I said."Aw! Come on....Tell me!" he begged."Fine...But I'm warning ya..." I said."Alright!! What is it?!" he asked."Well...let's just say...Elsa -points to my cheek-" I smirked."WHAT! NO FAIR!" shouted beast boy."What's not fair?" said a voice.Me and Beast boy turned back and saw Robin."It's nothing!" said Beast boy."Come on guys...Tell me." said Robin,jumping onto the couch."Well...Promise me that you will not get mad..." I said."I promise.." said Robin.I point to my cheek."Woah.That awesome! What did you do?" said Robin."I know! I put some rockets into her boots so that she can fly!" I said."Sweet!"said Robin.'No fair...U have her now!" said Beast boy."What! No! We are not a couple! It was just a reward!" I said."Whatever! I'm going to my room." said Beast boy.

Beast boy's pov

"Why can't I just have a normal girlfriend?!" I asked myself.With tears in my eyes and my eyes on the floor.Then,I just bumped into someone.I looked up."Terra!?" I asked.I blinked.It was just Raven."Oh..It was just you..." I said.I looked at her way she was dressed."What is with the bathing robe?" I asked."I'm going to Elsa's Girl's getting-to-know-each-other night." said Raven."Oh...Hope you have fun?" I said."Beast boy..are you ok?" she asked me."I'M FINE." I said,running towards my room.I pushed her away.

Raven's pov

After I ran into beast boy,I had to bulsh abit.I didn't understand why he was crying though...Oh well.I kepted walking towards Elsa's room.I knocked on the door.There was no one anwering it but the door opened by itself."That's new.." I said.There was a door.I had to open it this time.

~Behind the door.~

What I found

Starfire and Elsa were in wonder land."Woah...." I said,looking around and hanging up my black robe."Hey Raven!" said Elsa."What is going on here?" I asked."We are having a snowball fight!" said Starfire."Come on! It's fun!" said Elsa."Ok...-giggles- I will try it...just this once..." I said.I took a handful of snow,made into a ball and threw it to Elsa."Oh! It is soo on!" Said Elsa.

3rd person's pov

That went on for 30 mins.Down to last mins,Elsa and Raven did a big snow ball and threw at Starfire.She seemed pretty mad."Um..Starfire?" said Elsa.Her eyes went green ans there was starbolts on her hands.She made a lot of snowballs and threw at Elsa."HAHHAHAH!' laughed Raven...But...starfire wasn't done.She threw the same snowballs to her too.Both of them blinked."-Giggles- Oops...did I do that?" she asked.All 3 of them laughed.

"Alright....It's time to introdue youselfs!" Said Elsa."In here?" asked Starfire."Oh not here...here..." said Elsa,opening a door that leads outside.It was under the stars."Woah...It has been some time since I slept outside." said Starfire."Well...are you are going to stand there or what?!" said Elsa."I got marshmallows,Hot chococlate and fire." said Elsa.Raven and Starfire looked around."Erm..Elsa...there is no Fire.." said Raven."Oh..I know that...I just need star's 'eyes' "said Elsa."Oh! One moment..." said Starfire.There it was...green fire."Wow!" said Star."Ahaha...I know right...Now..who wants Marshmallows?" asked Elsa.

While they sat around the fire,eating marshmallows and telling about each other."And that's how we be came a couple." said Starfire."What about you Elsa?" asked Raven."Are you sure you wanna hear mine?" asked Elsa.Both nodded."Alright..It starts like this,

I was born in 1994.In a land called arendelle.Around age 2,I didn't know why I had this powers.My mom and dad went to a place where there were trolls and told me that I was cursed.We didn't know how...but...One thing is sure.I didn't like it one bit.2 years later,I was told by my mom and dad that they were having a 2nd baby.I was overjoyed.In the end, got a little sister named Anna.She was so cute when I saw her.Around age 10,she woke me up to play with my powers.We were having so much fun until I hit her.We had to go back to the place where there were trolls.They told me that fear will be my enemy.So...In order to keep Anna save,we had to wipe her memoires of me having powers.And years...I didn't see Anna....I had to control my powers.During that period,My mother and father died.Anna was the only one that I have but I couldn't see her still.But at age 20,I was ready to be crowned Queen of Arendellen.During my coronation,Anna met a guy named Hans and the same day,both wanted to get marrided! I was shocked.Who wants to married on the same day that they met.Anna was mad at me and took my glove.She couldn't that the same old life.I was mad and forget that I didn't have my glove and made Ice spikes.I had to run away from there.

I didn't know what happen to my land,It was frozen.It took Anna,a snowman and a guy named Kristoff.They came up the mountians to say that I could unfreze it.I told her I coudln't.In the end,I frozen her heart.She ended up saving me.She was frozen infroth of me! I couldn't believe it.My own sister,saved me.I couldn't repaid her as she was frozen but an act of true love could thaw a frozen heart.In the end,Anna was saved.And months later,they were married and I opened a school for spcial people.That's when I met Raisa.She was one of the best students but she went missing for 5 months...and one day,she was back...but..she didn't looked the same.She wanted to kill me! After months of trying to kill me,she set fire on my kingdom...And she threw me into a black hole and..that's where I am..now...

~~~~~~~~~

Stopping here! Hoped you guys liked it! ~~~~~ANNA