"I can't be doing with all this drama." Chloe exclaimed which made us laugh.

"You and me both. I also heard Yas and Janes are in a bit of a rough place."

"It's not a good time to be in a relationship."

****

That night we all met up in the club for our Easter get together. I decided to wear a white dress and show Pete what he's missing out on.

"Hi love." I said to Tommy and Georgia at the bar.

"Hi love." She said and gave me a hug. "How are you doing?"

"I'm just here for a good time and I want to forget about it all. He can come to me if he wants to say anything."

"Good for you."

"I've seen him tonight but I'm on your side so I was annoyed at him."

"Thanks Tommy." I told him and gave him a hug.

****

The party was really getting started and I was on the dance floor with Chloe M and Courtney.

"By the way I heard that you spoke to Jordan." Chloe said to Courtney. "What did he say?"

"He basically just said that I was a mug and I've been playing Myles and he's really jealous. He brought up the photograph."

"I will admit that does seem like something a jealous boyfriend would do." I said. "And then I think Jordan had been out of order."

"I also heard that you spoke to him." She said to me. "I actually heard that it was a bit against me."

"I don't know where that's come from but the conversation was really short. He asked about us two and I said I wished you all the best but we've moved apart."

"Apparently you said that we were in a really bad place."

"Dean was there ask him if you want."

"I shouldn't have to."

"Girls." Chloe said and interrupted us. "There's no point in arguing over him because then he's won."

"I guess." Courtney said. "I'm sorry I know you don't need me coming at you."

"It's fine."

*****

I was sat with Lockie later and some of the other boys, without Pete.

"I have something to tell you." He said in my ear. "I heard that Dean has got a little thing for you."

"Are you kidding me?"

"No and Pete got word of it apparently and he's not very happy."

"What right has he got to be angry at me?" I said. "He kissed someone and he's angry at me for having someone crushing on me"

I was sat their angry for a couple of minutes and then a couple of the girls joined us.

"Guys this is Shelby." Amber announced. "This is the guys Oh and Lacey."

"I think we need a chat." I said and we went off into the corner of the club where it was quieter. "So I've heard what's going on but I just wanted to be sure what's gone on."

"So I've been speaking to Pete on and off for the past couple of weeks and we went out the other night for the first time. We kissed and then he took me back to his house but nothing happened"

"So he brought you back to our house. I can't believe this guy. The cheek of him."

"Yeah." She said and I could see she didn't care.

"But I'm also annoyed at you. You obviously knew we were together and you've gone on a date with him basically."

"I knew you was dating but I don't have any loyalty to you."

"Did you not think maybe I would be upset by this and you don't want another girl to feel that way?"

I was silent for a moment and then Pete walked over.

"Hi girls." He said apprehensively.

"Shelby just pointed out that you also brought her back to the house. Our house. You brought your new bird to our house"

"She's not my new bird. I want to be with you and I made a massive mistake. I'm sorry for that but I'll make it up to you I will and I promise that I'll try from now."

****Author's Note****

I hope you like this chapter.

Vote and comment any suggestions.

Xx