1

In Early May 2009

Jazmin

"Jazmin to my office now.!"

Fuck what do he want now. Always calling me into his office every other day.

" Yes Mr. Johnson I say walking into his office."

"Sit down please will you he says typing on his computer."

Man Mr. Johnson ain't a bad looking man, he just bitter as'fuck. He need some pussy, I guess his wife ain't giving it up after 4 kids and 3 different babydaddy's later. Mr. Johnson was kind'of a tall man like 5'9 - 5'10 ish, dark skin but not to dark just the right tint where you can see him, beautiful brown- hazel eyes, some deep ass waves and dimples, she was built just right, muscles but not to much.

"So, i'm getting compliants about you having a attitude with coworkers is that correct he says leaning back in his chair." This bitch here

" No sir, I have not gave anyone attitude, at all i say witha fake smile on my face."

"Okay thank you Ms. Barnett he says shoing me away." I walk out his office and close his door. Man fuck him, shit I get a attitude if I want to. I walk to my cousin AJ office and shut the door.

"Bruuh, so I think you girlfriend don't like me because she told Mr. Johnson I be having attitudes with coworkers and shit mane you better get her or I willl i say sitting down in a chair."

Oo my bad let me introduce myself I'm Jazmin Marie Castle- Barnett i'm 21 about to turn 22 next month. I'm mixed black, white, mexican, indian and asian. My ass stand at 5'5 short mf ass. My parent's are crackheads. My auntie and uncle adpoted me at age 16. I'm still in school and have a job at a bank. I'm working on getting my PhD from The University of Atlanta. Like I might act like a preppy ass mixed chick, but behind closed doors i'm a ghetto mixed bitch. I got 5 older brothers Steve, Kodi, Andre, Marcus, and Deion'Dre. Yep im a little sister. But enough about me back to the story.

"Mane, hop off my girl with that stuff now Brittani is a sweet, intellgent, gentle girl that I love"

"You also forgot white, niggah but why you like her ole spoiled, daddy buy me this anyways i say leaning back and folding my arms."

"Man like i said hop off of her but I just said why niggah damn can you hear well he says leaning on his desk messing with my ears."

Oo yeah I almost forgot AJ's looks. My high yellow ass cousin mixed black and white, deep waves, 6'3 tall ass, glasses. He look a little bit like Athony Gradney.With A Rude Ass mentality

"Man just leave me alone, so you going back to moms and pops or nah i say looking at my phone."

" Nah I was going to hang with Brittani tonight he said looking a me." Knocking at the door. Speaking of the Devil Ms. Brittani Evans, ugh i do not like her want to be barbie ass. Blonde hair, blue-green eyes, a tiny booty were you need a mircoscope to see it, size B boobs to my size DD, toothpick figure something you can break.

"Hey baby she says walking in and hugging him."

"Hey he says hugging her back."

"Well i guess ill just go since our converstion was over I'll see you when you get home AJ I say walking out the door and closing it."

I walk back to my office and sit down and start typing out paperwork to send to Mr. Johnson when my bestfriend TaMia walks in.

" Hey sugar plum she says sitting down"

" Hey Georgia Peach wassup"

"Oh Nothing texting Vincent, aye you want to go get some lunch she says waiting for me to answer." I nod