20 || Back

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

You looked around the place trying to figure out what happened after the shot Rogers gave you, to be completely honest you are kind of confused since you thought you were supposed to be dead. As you were looking around the door from the room got opened and a nurse came inside, and instantly when she saw you she started to smile very excitedly.

-Ms. Y/N, I'm so glad that you finally woke up. Thanks for fighting – The nurse said kindly as she bowed at you.

-Thank you, I guess – You said confused.

-Oh, there's someone that came to see you, do you want to see him? – The nurse asked.

-Sure – You said as you nodded.

Immediately, the nurse opened the door she called the person that wants to see you and you were hoping that it was Wooshin but when his manager got inside the room your illusions faded away.

-Hello Y/N, do you remember me? – The manager said as he looked at you while the nurse got out of the room and then she closed door.

-You're Up10tion's manager, but what are you doing here? – You asked confused.

-Let me explain to you what happened after the tremendous shooting and your unexpected death. So, you were without any pulse when you got to the hospital but after some hours your heart started to beat again, you were in a coma during a long time now and the company was taking care of you during this whole time – The manager explained as he sat next to you.

-And what happened with the members, my friends? How are they? – You asked concerned.

-They are fine, they got the chance to recover and keep on going. Let me tell you that no one of them knows that you are alive, they think you still dead and that you're under the ground – The manager said as he patted your hand.

-No, but why? They needed to know – You said in shock.

-The company is aware of this situation Y/N and we did this since we wanted them to move on and keep on going with their usual lives, and I want you to know that after this, all Up10tion fans received the news about your relationship with Wooseok – The manager said as he tried to be really delicate with his words since this can be such a great impact to you right now.

-Oh, were they supportive? – You asked as you looked down.

-They were and still are – The manager said as he released a settle smile.

-I'm glad. Do I need to know something else manager? – You asked as you looked at him with a sadly.

-Yes, the company is not planning on pulling you out of the members' lives, what we want is to introduce you to them again with a planned meeting but we'll do that tomorrow since today they have a tight schedule – The manager said.

-So, you are telling me that I can see Wooshin and the rest of the members until tomorrow? – You questioned concerned and mostly upset since you truly want to see them.

-Yes, exactly. We want you to get used to your normal life once again and Y/N, don't worry about the house. You see, Wooseok doesn't visit that place since you left and the ones that took care of it were the staff, so feel free to live there; I know that you two were planning on living together one day and maybe that will come true – The manager said with an honest smile as he stood up from the bed, then he walked towards the door. –Get ready to get out of here, start over and the whole company wants to thank you for loving Wooseok so much, and for giving him the chance of living - He spoke.

-You don't need to thank, I'll do it a million more times if it's necessary – You said as you tried to smile. After that, he smiled at you and got out of the room, then, another nurse got inside and she gave you some clothes for you to change up and she told you that you could go back home after going with the doctor that attended you.

*HOURS LATER*

You already arrived to your home, you are inside a taxi that is already parked to leave you in front of your house.

-Thanks – You said as you paid the driver, you got out of the car with all your stuff and you walked towards the front entrance as the taxi was going away.

You climbed up the stairs and opened the door with the keys the manager left for you at the reception of the hospital, you got inside the house and then you closed the door; instantly, the memories started to hit you and to go around your mind, the sense of Wooshin there was so powerful that is so nostalgic for you to think of. You went right to the main room to put everything in order, you tried to stay strong at this point since everything reminded you of him and your friends, after you got everything in order, you prepared yourself a coffee, it was actually nice that the staff got all the things ready for your arrival since all the kitchen was full of goodies and utensils.

You took your coffee in between your hands and you sat down on the couch, and as you blew up the coffee to drink it since it was warm you started to remember those times that you keep deep inside your heart.

*MEMORY*

-Stop running! – Wooshin shouted happily as he was chasing you through the living room.

-No, revenge isn't good – You said as you giggled.

You started to run and before you got outside to the yard Wooshin grabbed you from your waist and he started to tickle you, immediately you got on the floor and started to laugh without an end.

-Apologize, apologize – Wooshin said as he continued to tickle you.

-I'm sorry, I'm sorry for making a joke – You said while laughing, Wooshin stopped attacking you and then he got next to you and he started to chuckle.

-I can't believe you changed the dye of my hair at the salon – Wooshin said as he looked at you while laughing.

-I wanted to see how you looked with dark hair – You said as you cluttered his hair, then you gave him a kiss on his cheek.

-So, that's your way of saying sorry? – Wooshin questioned as he caressed your cheek.

-I already apologized! I'm just enjoying the moment – You said as you smiled at him.

-*Laugh* enjoying the moment? Don't you want to enjoy it more? – Wooshin said flirty as he got closer to you.

-Wooshin-ah, stop teasing – You said as you push him back as you smiled at him. He started to laugh and once again he got closer to you and without any hesitation, he kissed your lips softly.

-Do you like that? I know you do – Wooshin said as he kept on giving you kisses, he started to hold your waist against him and as you were caressing his hair he started to kiss you deeper and deeper. Then when you two ran out of breath you got apart, you reloaded your arms around his shoulders and then you started to embrace him.

-I love you so much, I'll always be with you – Wooshin whispered near your ear.

*END OF THE MEMORY*

Those days were incredibly happy and you had a lot of time together, he was happy with his music and with you while you were happy with him and with your projects with your friends. Everything was so perfect that it was too good to be the truth because right after that, you had the airplane crash. As you were drinking your coffee, you received a message from the manager telling you that everything was almost ready for your meeting with Up10tion tomorrow.

-I don't know if I'm ready – You said as you looked around the place.