Chapter 4 Lexi's POV

Today I am going to Canada with Jimin and I am so excited. But that place gives me bad memories. For example when he-who-must-not-be-named hurt me really bad. I have not talked to him in 3 years. What if I see him when we get there? What will I say to him? Should I talk him? I don't know what to do. I am just going to hope for the best. Jimin and I finally get to the airport and go on the plane. I already told him about Shawn and he said that I should not worry about him. Once we land we go straight to our hotel and put our bags down. Later that night Jimin and decide to spent the night walking the city of Toronto and it is so beautiful. I then say to Jimin, "Isn't this view beautiful?" and he says, "Yeah but not as beautiful as you." After he says that I smile and pull his collar toward me so I can kiss him. He pulls me closer and deepens to kiss. It is filled with so much passion god I love him. We then go back to the hotel watch a mivie and fall asleep in eaxh other's arms. Let us see what tomorrow holds. I hope I dont see him.

If I do I will freak out. I just kept dreaming of how Jimin will react. What if they get into a fight? Deep down I did forgive Shawn but if I tell him now he might not be happy. I should have forgave him when it happened. He is probably miserable without me. I could imagine him doing crazy things like hurtung himself. I dont him to get hurt. I still love him but not as much as I love Jimin.