Your Last Three Little Words

Hey everyone! I've finally written a new Larry One Shot! It has taken me ages to write since i had to keep rewriting some of it. Anyway thank you sooo much for all the votes and comments! Also the amount of reads on the one shots! I never ever thought i would get so many reads on them! In just one week i got over 200 reads :O 

Before you go ahead and read, this is quite a sad one shot and i cried multiple times while writing and proof reading it so you will need the tissue box handy! BUT it does have cuteness and stuff in it :) 

Song for this one shot is 'Look After You' by The Fray, Louis's favourite song :) It's Louis's cover of it too which is on the side :)

Enjoy!

Laura :) xxx

Your Last Three Little Words 

December 17 2013

"I Love You" I replayed his last three little words in my mind from exactly one year ago. The day my world came crashing down around me. The day I lost everything. The day my heart got ripped out of my chest and torn into millions of pieces...The day I lost the one who I was madly in love with. 

One Year Ago... 

December 17 2012

Louis's POV

"Morning Curly" I chuckled quietly, as my boyfriend Harry rolled over in the bed to face me with a cheeky smile on his soft, tender lips. 

It has been just over a month now Harry and I officially came out as a couple to the world. We couldn't keep it a secret anymore seeing as the fans had already suspected we were secretly dating which in fact was true. 

Before we came out, we had already been secretly dating for a few weeks and didn't tell the boys until a week after Harry asked me to be his boyfriend. The boys were happy for us but they knew it would happen one day since we were basically joined at the hip. 

When he asked me to be his boyfriend I was in shock, I thought I was dreaming but then I came back to reality and said of course I will. Then after I couldn't resist any longer so I slammed my lips against his soft, warm, tender ones. I can definitely say that was the best moment of my life. 

"Morning Boo Bear, sleep well?" he whispered and pecked my lips softly. Tingles shot through me as he pulled away and gazed into my crystal blue eyes. 

"Yeah I did but I'm still tired though" I yawned and rubbed my eyes sleepily. 

"Aww are you? How about I make you some breakfast in bed?" he suggested and brought his hand up to move some of my hair out of my eyes. 

"Yes please!" I grinned and leaned forward to kiss his lips quickly. 

"Alright, what do you want? Anything in particular?" he asked sitting up in bed, beside me. 

"Surprise me" I winked as he slipped out of bed with no clothes on but his boxers. 

"Okay" he smiled and walked over to the half opened door. 

"Harry!" I called just as he walked out of the doorway. 

"Yeah, Lou?" he asked popping his head back into our room smiling like a little child. 

"I Love You!" I giggled, smiling back at him cheekily. 

"Love you too, sweet cheeks" he chuckled, shaking his head and disappearing down the hallway to the kitchen. I snuggled back up in the blankets, getting warm again and closing my eyes to try to get more sleep since today we had nothing scheduled.